chapter 22-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I woke up earlier than usual and looked beside my hospital bed at the clock, 7:25 am.

I then looked at Jin sleeping, his head resting on his folded arms. I smiled at him and stroked his head softly.

He looked up at me and gave me a big smile.

"morning babe" I said kissing his hand.

"good morning handsome" he said getting up from his chair. He stretched and gave me a wink before walking out the room to get us coffee.

I looked around the room, hospital rooms are so plain, dull, sad.

I frowned slightly and took a deep breathe. I didn't like being in the hospital, it made me feel scared.

I don't know how to feel anymore... I mean.. I wish I knew sooner.

My eyes felt hot and I squeezed my eyes so I wouldn't let a tear fall.

Jin came back and handed me my coffee, he agusted my pillow for my head and then sat down again.

"thank you" I said and Jin nodded and sipped his coffee.

The doctor knocked on the door and then walked in.

"good morning guys" he said with a small grin. We greeted him back.

He sat down on a chair beside my bed.

He removed all the breathing tubes and smiled.

Jin and I were confused.

"you can go home Taehyung." he said and I smiled widely.

"we've done more tests. You are healthy, you just need to take these medications" he said and took 2 bottles of medicine out of his pocket.

I looked at Jin and Jin had tears in his eyes, which made me emotional.

"thank you so much" I said holding back my tears.

Jin hugged the doctor and helped me out of bed.

The doctor patted me on the shoulder and then left.

Jin helped me get dressed, he was as gentle as possible. Once he put my shirt on I pulled him into a big hug, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He hugged me back tightly and kissed me softly, his soft lips making me blush and smile.

"everything will be okay." Jin said and wiped my cheek.

I nodded, he was right.

Everything will be okay, as long as we have each other.