chapter 4-

It was the 4th day at the cabin and Taehyung woke up feeling sick. He couldn't get up, he just lay there for a few hours and then Jin walked in.

"Tae breakfast is ready" Jin said peeking around the corner. "Oh okay I'll come now." Tae said his voice gruff.

"Wait, are you okay Tae?" Jin asked concerned. He sat down next to Taehyung on the bed and felt Taehyung's forehead. "Wow your burning up. Stay in bed. I'll be right back" Jin said getting up and looking down at Taehyung who looked pale.

Jin walked into the kitchen and prepared break fast for Tae. Everyone was eating cereal and chatting quietly. "Taehyung isn't looking great , can someone go out and buy some medicine for him please" Jin asks politely.

"Oh gosh is he okay?" Jimin asks his eyes widening. "Yeah he just needs to rest, I'll take care of him." Jin said smiling and picking up a tray with tea, toast and waffles on it.

"I'll go out and get him some medicine" Namjoon said walking out the door. "Thanks Joon!"

Jin walks into the room and over to Taehyung, he then placed the tray on his lap. "Thank you so much hyung.." Tae replies sipping some tea. "I'll be right here if you need me." Jin said lying next to him and staring up at the ceiling.

"The rest of the group are going on a walk soon and I said I'd stay with you." Jin said fixing his hair. "Oh you don't have to take care of me hyung, you can go with. I'll be fine" Taehyung smiles but soon his smile fades.

"No! I'm staying with you!" Jin said sitting up and staring at Tae. They hear a knock on the door.

"Its Joon! I got some medicine for you Taehyung"

"Come in Joon" Jin gets up and takes the medicine out of Namjoon's hand. "Thank you so much Joonie!" Jin smiles and pats Joon on the shoulder. "You're welcome, I hope you get better soon Tae" Namjoon says smiling, his dimples showing.

"Thanks Namjoon" Tae chuckles and coughs. "Well were going on the walk now, we'll be back soon. See ya" Namjoon says walking out the room waving his hand sweetly.

"Thanks for staying with me jin hyung" Tae smiles resting his head back on the pillow. "Of course, your my friend" jin says blushing and pouring the medicine into a spoon.

'Yeah friends...' Tae thought while taking the medicine and putting the blanket over himself. Taehyung's medicine made him drowsy so he fell asleep within minutes of drinking the medicine. Jin smiled at Taehyung, he looked adorable. Jin then put another blanket over Taehyung to keep him warm.

Jin got up to go to the bathroom but something stopped him. He saw a light reflecting off something in the drawer by Taehyung's bed.

He walked over to close it but he noticed that it was the snow globe that he liked back at the gift shop. He loved the snow globe. It reminded him of the cabin they were staying in.

'What if Taehyung maybe bought it for me?' Jin thought looking at Tae fast asleep

'Nooo he probably bought it for himself..' Jin put the snow globe back and closed the drawer completely.

After a long walk the rest of the boys came back and bought food. "Delivery guyyy!" Jungkook jokes bringing packets of fast food in through the door.

"We got some burgers" Jimin added laughing at Jungkook dancing and being goofy.

"Aww thanks guys" Jin said walking into the kitchen. "How's Tae?" Yoongi asked taking food out of the packet. "Oh he looks a lot better, he's still sleeping" jin said looking behind him at their room.

"I thought that Tae shouldn't eat any junk food so I got him a salad" Hoseok says giggling. "Yeah thanks" everyone jumps and turns around to see Taehyung standing in the door way smiling.

"Ohh Taehyungie your okayyy" Jimin said running over and hugging him. "Yes chim I'm alright!" Tae said grinning and stretching after being in the bed the whole day.

"I'm much better thanks to jin hyung" Tae says walking over to jin and hugging him tightly, both embracing each other. "Awwww" everyone says in unison. "Well lets eat shall we?" Namjoon says smiling at Jin and Tae chatting together.

By the end of the night Jin and Tae were getting closer and closer.. Their relationship was slowly becoming something more than friends.

Tae and Jin went to bed early, the rest of them played darts haha.

"Jin" Tae said turning over in the bed and facing Jin. "Yes Taehyung?"

"Thank you so much for making me better.. You really are an amazing friend" Tae grinned and scrunched his nose. "You're welcome, I lov- I mean goodnight Tae" Jin quickly turned over and turned off his light.

"Goodnight Jinnie" Tae replied and turned off his light too.

"I love you" Jin said so quietly so that Tae didn't hear him..

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡