chapter 6-

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow" Jin said pouting and sitting down in the couch. "I know, it went to fast!" Jimin said sitting next to Jin.

'I need more time with Jin' Tae thought to himself and looking across at Jin.

"What should we do for our last full day here?" Namjoon asked looking around at everyone sulking.

Everyone sat in silence for awhile thinking of things to do...

"I got an idea!" Jin said bouncing up from the couch.

"What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"We should have a picnic and just spend quality time together cause we might not see each other for awhile.."

"Yes! That's a great idea jin hyung!" Yoongi said actually excited about the idea.

"Aww yes that would be so nice" Jimin said sitting up.

"We should probably go buy some snacks and food" Jungkook said.

"Yeah a few of us will go with Jk to the store and the rest of us will pack blankets and cutlery" Jimin suggested.

"Oh okay who wants to come with me?" Jungkook asked everyone.

"I'll come with" Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok said together and chuckled at their similar personalities.

"Okay nice, see you guys soon" Jungkook said while walking out the door followed by Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"I guess you two will help me" Jimin laughed and patted Jin and Taehyung on the shoulder.

"We're going to need two blankets and two baskets" Jimin said pointing at the cupboard with the blankets in it.

"Okay I'll get the blankets" Taehyung said trotting off to get them.

Jin got the baskets and Jimin packed random things they would need.

About 30 minutes later Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok came back with many packets full of food and drinks.

"Woah that's a lot" Jin said grinning. "Well there's seven if us.." Namjoon said smiling.

"You got a point" Jin replied nodding his head.

Jungkook set out all the food on the table. "This is what we got."

"Uhh Jungkook?" Jimin said frowning at the 'food'

"Yes chim?"

"I- this is the food you got?"

"Yes but i did get some fruit don't worry" Jungkook said shuffling in the packets and pulling out some grapes and oranges.

"Oh see we're being healthy today" Taehyung said laughing.