chapter 1-

It was a cool morning and Taehyung jumped out of bed. He was really excited to go to the cabin and make some new friends. "Taehyung! Hurry up we need to go!" Jimin says almost breaking down the door. "I'm coming chim! Give me a sec!" Tae grabs a bottle of water and runs down to the car.

"Its about time, you ready to go?" Jimin snorts, they were running a little late to pick up the others. "Yes I'm ready now" he chuckles and pats Jimin on the shoulder. "Okay good. I need to pick up Jungkook and jin first, they stayed over last night at my apartment and they were still packing." Jimin sighs and looks over at Taehyung, he was just staring out the window.

"Oh okay.. haven't i met Jungkook before at that restaurant we went to when I first moved here?" Tae asks looking over at Jimin driving. "Yeah that was Jungkook, I forgot you guys met before" Jimin smiles. "I think Jungkook is perfect for you, you guys are the sweetest couple" Taehyung says smiling back at Jimin. Tae really wanted a relationship like theirs... "Aww thank you Taehyungie" Jimin's smiles became wider and he was so happy to hear that they were a sweet couple. "We'll be at my apartment soon."

They arrive at Jimin's apartment and see Jungkook and Jin waiting outside with their bags. "Sorry were late!" Jimin says while closing the car door and running over to hug Jungkook. "Its okay Jimin we were entertained by you're neighbor trying to figure out how to work their lawn mower" jin says laughing and slapping his leg softly. "Dang I wish I saw that" Taehyung says watching jin and giggling at his laugh.

"Well Jungkook you've met Taehyung before but jin hasn't" Jimin nudges Taehyung over to jin, "hi I'm Taehyung" Tae holds out his hand. "Hi Taehyung, I'm Jin" they shake each other's hand and look at each other. Taehyung was amazed by Jin's beauty. He was the most beautiful man he had ever seen. "So let's get going shall we" Jungkook says stopping the long silent tension between Tae and Jin and putting their bags in the car. "Yes let's go, we still need to pick up Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok." Jimin jumps next to Jungkook driving, Taehyung and Jin in the back seat. "How are we going to fit everyone in here?!" Jin says while looking at the few seats. "Oh damn... Didn't think of that.." Jimin looks back at jin with wide eyes. "Seriously chim!" Jungkook laughs and puts his hand through Jimin's hair. "We'll figure something out" Taehyung says chuckling.

They arrive at Namjoon's house and see all three of them sitting on a small bench with their massive bags. "Hey guys!" Jungkook says climbing out of the car and swinging his arms around each of them. "I'm so excited!!" Hoseok springs in the air and grabs Yoongi's hand.

"Oh guys meet Taehyung, he's my cousin" Jimin pulls Taehyung over. "Hey Taehyung I'm Hoseok and this is Yoongi and Namjoon" he bounces and hugs Tae tightly. "Alright let me put the bags in the car" Yoongi says picking up their bags and heading over to the car. "Lets get going before it gets too dark."

"Yeah good idea Namjoon, its getting dark quickly" jin said while walking over to Namjoon and hugging him. Tae sees them hugging and he becomes a little jealous. "Okay well we do have a small problem.. There aren't enough seats for all of us.." Jimin says while nervously scratching his head. "Well the drive is only an hour... We can squeeze in next to each other" jin suggests while laughing at the idea.

"I mean your not wrong, Yoongi can sit on my lap!" Hobi says while smirking at Yoongi who immediately looks down at his feet all embarrassed. "Jin hyung can sit on my lap" Namjoon smiles and pulls jin next to him. "Oh okay that'll work! Everyone get in the car let's go!" Jimin says pushing everyone over to the car.

Everyone jumps in the car. Jungkook and Jimin in the front and the rest in the back. Tae sat in the middle and was pissed off with Namjoon and jin getting all touchy and close. He didn't really know jin but he really liked jin a lot and he couldn't handle jin being with someone else other than him. Tae just rolled his eyes and sat there sulking.