chapter 5-

The boys decided they would go snow boarding since their days at the cabin were slowly coming to an end. Everyone was exited and Taehyung felt a lot better.

"I've never been snow boarding before.." Taehyung said looking a little nervous. "Don't worry Tae me too" Hobi says loading their things into the car. "I'll help you guys, I'm pretty good at it not gonna lie" Jin smiled and laughed sarcastically.

"Yeah damn hyung you're like really good!" Jimin said his eyes widening. "Aw thanks chim" jin replies grinning.

"It'll take us about an hour to get to the ski lodge" Namjoon said checking the GPS. "I guess that's not too bad, I'll just sleep" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile. "Aww Yoongi you're the cutest" Hobi said hugging Yoongi tightly and snuggling him.

"Let's go!" Jungkook said pushing everyone into the car. They all squeezed in with Hobi driving and Yoongi next to him. They drove up into the mountains and admired the beautiful view.

"Wait can I take a picture real quick!?" Jungkook asked Hobi. "Okay fine" Hoseok parked the car on the side of the road and Jungkook jumped out to take a picture.

 "Okay fine" Hoseok parked the car on the side of the road and Jungkook jumped out to take a picture

"Wow its so beautiful" Jimin replied looking out of the window. "Okay let's continue please" Yoongi says closing his eyes and grunting.

They arrive at the lodge and see a few people snow boarding and skiing. "That looks scaryyy" Hoseok says biting his lip. "Don't worry it'll be fun, I promise." Jin says hugging Hobi lightly. "Well at least it's really pretty here.." Taehyung says trying to be positive and not scared.

"Let's get suited up!" Namjoon says running into the lodge

They all get suited up and head walk up to a small hill so Taehyung and Hoseok could try for the first time. "I'll go first.." Taehyung says shaking. "Its okay Tae, I'm right here to help you." Jin holds Taehyung and they ski down the hill together. Tae tightened his grin around Jin's arm.

"See wasn't too bad" Jin says letting go of Taehyung and smiling at him. "Yeah actually not bad." Tae sighs in relief.

"Wait until you get to the larger mountains." Jungkook chuckles seeing Taehyung's eyes widen. "Shut up Jungkook" Jimin says slapping Jungkook's chest. "I'm just kidding" Jungkook says holding up his arms. "Cmon Hobi, let me help you." Jin opens his hand out to help Hoseok.

'Jin is so adorable, he's so sweet!' Tae thinks to himself and looks at Jin helping Hobi. "I don't know about this hyung.." Hoseok says frowning.

"Just try, I'll be right here to help you okay?" Jin holds Hoseok's arm and leads him down the little hill. "O-oh that was actually fun" Hoseok says smiling and his heart smile appearing distinctly.

"Well we're going up to that mountain" jin says pointing up at a huge mountain. "you two don't have to come if you don't want to. You could just stay here." He continues.

"Yeah umm I think I'll just stay here." Hoseok says picking up his ski sticks. Tae really wanted to go but he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Jin. "I'll stay with Hobi" Tae says looking over at Hoseok who was walking into the lodge.

"Okay we'll see you guys soon" Namjoon says and the rest of them make their way up the mountain.

Taehyung and Hoseok walk into the lodge and sit down at a small café. "I'll just have black coffee please" Hoseok says to the waiter. "Me too" Tae says.

"Sure thing!" The waiter says and walks off.

"So Taehyung, I know what's up." Hoseok says smirking at Tae.

"What do you mean?" Tae says shuffling in his seat.

"I see the way you look at Jin"

"I- no what?"

"You like him don't you?" Hobi smiles.

"I don't... Well."

"I won't tell him Taehyung, I promise."

"Okay yeah I do like him, like a lot."

"Awww I'm pretty sure he like you too, he always smiles at you. Its so cute!"

"Nahh I doubt he like me.." Tae smile slowly fades.

"Here's you coffee." The waiter says handing them their coffee. "Thank you" Hobi says.

"I wish I could tell him, but I just can't-" Tae says biting his lip and taking a small sip of his coffee.

"Why can't you tell him" Hoseok says looking at Taehyung.

"I feel like he'll reject me or friend zone me" Tae chuckles and looks down at his feet.

"No he would never.. He likes you too! Just the way he smiles and talks to you. He has to like you too. I feel a strong chemistry between you two." Hoseok says and sees Tae blushing.

"Maybe I'll tell him" Tae says sipping his coffee and making a funny face, he doesn't even like coffee. He ordered it anyway. He had too much on his mind, and when I say too much on his mind I mean he had Jin on his mind.

After chatting about relationships, Taehyung and Hoseok spotted the rest of the boys coming into the  lodge.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok says waving his hands into the air so they would see him. "How was it?" Tae asked Jin and offering him a seat next to him. "It was fun, but really cold" Jin laughs and sniffs.

They ate dinner and headed home after a long day at the ski lodge. Tae was gonna tell Jin that he liked him but he didn't know how to...

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡