Betrayal!

being betrayed is something big that happens more often nowadays. The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. The person that you are close to can betray you unexpectedly whereby you didn't expect that person to do that.

A very small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the death of trust. If we go into the bible the act of betrayal appears many times.

In Psalm 41:19 it says: Even my closest friend whom I trusted, the one who ate my bread, has lifted his heel against me.

 The person you eat with at the same table can betray you, as Peter did to Jesus in Luke 22:61 Then the Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. And Peter remembered the word from the Lord, and how he had told him before a rooster crows today, you will deny me three times.

Even Peter used to walk with Jesus all the time on the day that they were about to put Jesus on the cross and a woman saw Peter and ask if he wasn't one of His disciples and he denied Jesus from knowing Him because of being afraid to be killed as well.

Trusting human beings real quick can also cause being betrayed by the person that you trusted with all your being. 

By betraying someone will break the trust that the person had for you, and the person that you betrayed will feel bad for telling her/his secrets to you.

Never betray a person that trusts you!

Life will betray you: God will never.

God bless y'all for ready today's message I pray that it will change your lives and ways with your friends!

Love y'all!