Struggling with our faith!

As a Christian, we all have faith in the Lord that God will be able to do the impossible thing in our lives. Most of the time when we are strong in our faith the devil tries many ways to lose our faith that we have in the Lord generally, there are many people out there who are struggling to keep their faith on track. When people are struggling with their faith it depends on the situation the person is going through each day of their lives.  

We are all human beings we more often follow our feelings or thoughts than having faith in the Lord. I also more often struggle with keeping my faith on track, when things aren't going well for us the emotions that we have takes control over our faith we can't maintain our feelings that we actually should be able to do so.   The things we go through each day often makes our faith get messed up by the devil. We don't have the power on our own to keep our faith on track but when we gon our knees and ask God for power and to increase our faith He will do that for us!

How our faith starts is like a mustard seed it starts with a small seed and each time when you water it, it grows into a big tree that bears good fruits that's what Luke 17:6 says: The Lord replied: if you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, Be uprooted and planted in the sea and it would obey you.

no matter how big your faith is you are still able to do the impossible thing with the faith that you have in the Lord. 

I myself know how hard it often can be to keep the faith in the including when something starts in your life, then you start to ask yourself questions that you actually shouldn't be asking because only God knows why these things are happening if I may be honest with y'all  I also do these things but what I have learned is that when things are not going well for you and you are losing your faith you need people around you that will help you to increase your faith and the same time go on your knees pray to God I know for sure that He will listen to your prayer. 

When we start to ask God questions we must be able to leave those questions and rather thank Him for He knows what He is doing maybe He wants to make us stronger than ever! 

This is my message for today... God bless Y'all!  Like share and leave your comments below !!!