Light and Darkness:

There are two different types of Light and Darkness, you have physical Light and Darkness you also have spiritual Light and Darkness.

Physical Light&Darkness:

In the physical realm whenever you go out at night and the lights are off you won't be able to see where you are walking and you don't even know whether you might hit yourself on something, that's also when you are in the house at night when you are walking in the house.

I guess many of us whenever we walk inside the house at night we always get afraid to hit yourself on something so you start to stretch out your arms to protect yourself from hurting yourself.

Spiritual Light&Darkness:

In the spiritual realm, Light is used to symbolize God, faith, or holiness. God brings light into everyone's life even in the darkest places in your life.

John 1:5 says: The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

God is light Himself When you are in darkness and you are ready to open up to God He will enter into your life and His light will shine into your life every hidden place in your life will be exposed by His light.

When you decide to change your life and you want the light of the Lord to be in your life then the only thing that you must do is to open up and follow the Lord.

For it says in John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

I will advise y'all to change your lives and open up to God so that He can enter into your life so that your life will shine like never before!

God bless y'all for reading this message and I hope that it will change your mind and transform your life.

I love y'all!