Your body is the temple of God!

Why do people destroy their own body?

Why are they covering their bodies with lots of tattoos and piercings?

Your body is the temple of God why are you destroying it!

Where this generation is going is really bad according to this new generation it is called "fashion".

I don't know why people love to have tattoos all over their bodies.

some of them can go so far that will make you ask yourself is this right for a person to this while saying that he/she is a Christian?

These people are having a lot of effect on children of this generation.

Little children are even starting to have tattoos and piercings, they are following the things other people are doing.

Some people they claim they believe that their bodies are the temple of God but they keep destroying it!

You must see your body as a common building and you have decided to live in that building but you can see a lot of drawing/graffiti on the building which you dislike, I guess you won't feel like living in that house anymore that is the same thing with the Holy Spirit that lives in you. Some people they say that being a Christian comes from the heart, indeed it comes from the heart but also from the outside... people must see Christ in you from the inside and outside, and your temple must be clean and Holy for God to live in you.

God didn't made us to destroy our bodies, God lives in us so we shouldn't destroy our bodies!

People don't just destroy their bodies with tattoos also with piercings!

We have to try to honor our bodies so that God can stay in us instead of destroying it with those piercings and tattoos.

 People can spend a lot of money for these piercings or tattoos that they are having, you can rather spend your money on God instead of using it to destroy your body!

As the bible says in Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put marks on yourselves I am Lord, and in 1 Corinthians 3:17 it says: If someone destroys God's temple, God will destroy that person, because God's temple is holy, which is what you're.

If we read these scriptures it already makes everything clear to us that our body is the temple of God so we shouldn't destroy the temple of God we must be holy, as this scripture Leviticus 19:2 says: say to the whole community of the Israelites: You must be holy, because I, the Lord your God am holy! 

It's often really hard for most people to stay forever Holy but the only thing can do is to pray to God to help you to stay on the right path!

 This is my today's message to Y'all, God bless you all! I love you and remember God loves you too!!

Remember: Be ye Holy for I am Holy!