She loves you.

"Hello Lucy ! " , Mira called from behind the bar as she saw the blond haired girl entering the door guild  . " Why you rushed home ? We where worried ." "Oh its nothing . Haha ." , Lucy answered . "I hope so . " , Mira said "Let's go and eat something later okay ? In around 2 hours ?" , she asked . Lucy nooded. "Okay, then we meet us at Harveogon Resteraunt at 3 pm." , Mira said friendly , as she turned around to give Wakaba and Macao their beer . ( They are members of the guild too and Macao is the father from Romeo )

Lucy sat down at one of the long tables , a little bored and deep in mind.

"Oj , Lucy .!" , Gray greeted her with his cold yet warm voice. "How are you ? " , he asked as he fell back into his bad habit of putting clothes of. "Gray. Your clothes .", Cana said loud.( Cana is the drinker of the guild.) "Oh shit ! " , Gray yelled as he put something on. "Gray-sama you look positively hot and good in your clothes , Gray-sama !" , Juvia called , with big hearts in her eyes

Then she looked at Lucy ." Don't you dare to go near to Gray-sama. Juvia likes that Gray stays with Juvia not with Lucy .", Juvia sad hissing in her 3ed person speech.

Lucy stood up and went out.

"What's wrong with her ?" , Erza asked loud. "I hope Lucy-san is okay. " , Wendy said worried.

"This dumb Natsu ." , Gray just said. "Lucy fell in Love with him , don't you see ?" , Mira asked "But Natsu ain't not good in Love topic." , Wakaba said.

"L-O-V-E.." , Juvia smiled as she tapped with her fingertips on her lips.

"Is Luce there ?!" , a familiar voice yelled  through the guild hall , crashing the door open.

"Natsu-nii ! , " Romeo called back at him . "Lucy-nee went . Maybe home. "

"Natsu-san!"

"My , Flame brain you are stupid. "

"I don't care , where's Luce ? " , He asked again.

"She went . We don't know where. "

"Natsu . " , The voice full of authority called him. "Hay ! Erza!"

"We need to talk . Now!", she said , walking to him and pulled him out.

"What is it !?"

"Its about Lucy. Your Luce ." , she said calm as her scarlet hair flew over her shoulders as the wind blew on them.

-------- At the Resteraunt ----

"I'm feeling bad Mira." , Lucy said ." Why ?" , Mirajane asked her , looking worried. "Its Natsu right ?" , she stated. "Yeah... Mira , I -I don't know .. I don't know at all . What's Love at all ? I don't know this feeling. I see him and I feel happy and sad at the same time , I feel lonely if I'm not with him ,.but I need distance too or he'll hear my heartbeat .And Natsu doesn't recognize. I guess. I don't think I think he - he is .." Mira interrupted her. "Your Lovesick. And lovesick is something you can only heal if you are with him together , if he loves you back. Oh . Lucy . Its hard for you hmm? , " she said smiling encouraging at her.

"Erza is talking with Natsu . Maybe he will get some since in his flamebrain. "

--- Back to Natsu and Erza---

"Natsu . How do you feel about Lucy ? " , Erza asked looking straight into his green-brown eyes. "Well-uhm...I - were just friends.." I wish we were more than that , Natsu thought.

"You can't tell me that. You love Lucy . Don't you ? " "I don't know Erza. I feel alone with her.I'm happy if I can be there for her and seeing her smiling.I can feel her pain . I understand her. But if I can't be with her I'm so -so.." " Empty?" ."Yeah.. And alone.I feel sad. And ..." "Natsu .." , Erza said silent.

"Yeah ?"

"Lucy loves you. "

"She what ?" , Natsu asked with wide eyes .

"Lucy loves me ? But -  I am .. Im not - I am not perfect ... I .. "

"Lucy loves you." , Erza said again , standing up and walked again into the guild.