"I want Luce"

"Tokimo ! Tokimo-nee , Oh mother ! Look !", Ayumi screamed in delight.

"I was just at the mall , and oh ! how it was. Some magicians from fairy Tail were there , and they said , they're looking for the girl who lost her shoe !! And imagine mother , i f we- we could somehow cheat them..." " Well , calm down now . And yes , I got already a plan .", Hara interrupted her blubbring child.
Indeed , I got a plan ., she thought.

Meanwhile , Lucy was cleaning the porch .

The birds were singing and whisteling in the joyfullest sounds . "Lalalaaa ... Lalallalaaaa...Hmhmh... Laalalaaaa...", Lucy drifted away into her daydreaming. "Lalalalaa...." ( chirp , chirp , chirp..)

"Hummm hummmm lallalalaaa..." , she sang as she swayed back and forth . dancing with her broom.

She didn't see , the mean eyes of a specific person watching her.

----

*knock knock *

"Open up , its the Fairy tail guild , Natsu Dragneel , who wiches to speak to all Ladies of the house." , Erza said , slamming the door half open. "Mother !!! Its fairy tail !" , Tokimo screamed of top of her lungs , to be heard by her mother who was upstairs , in the room of Lucy.

"Well . Lucy. I hope , you'll enjoy yourself alone inside . here . In your room." , Hara said as she locked the door behind her .

"Hara-sama ! NO !!!!NOOO! LET ME OUT ! NATSU , ! NATSUUUU!!!! please don't go ! Hara-sama ! Tokimo-san ! Someone , open up . Please !!! " , she hollered as she banged at the door , crying loud. "Let me out !," she screamed again .

"Well , mother . Don't you think the shoe fits ?" , Ayumi sat on a chair , trying the shoe on. "Sure do my dear." Natsu looked sceptical. That's not the girl. She is cheating. ,he muttered to himself.

"You're cheating. Show me your foot. " , he said loud , pulling her foot to him ." See ?!"

Erza looked angry. "We don't like you cheating with Fairy Tail....Just remember that." , she growled. "You try it on Tokimo . dear ." ,

her mother just said.

"Let me out ! Let me out !! Wait !! " , Lucy sobbed as she leaned against the hard old wooden door. "Please . Natsu . Don't leave !!"

"It also doesn't fit. Where's Lucy-san ? "

The three looked shocked and uncomfortable.

"Ano , the servant girl? " "Oooh , we don't know."

Natsu looked furious.
She is here. I need her . Luce .

"Help me ! Help me !!! Help me !!" , Lucy wailed hitting against the door. "Natsu . Natsu ..." , she whispered .

"Na....tsu ...."
Luce ? From where did it come ? I smell her scent. Its going there up .

"Oh don't go up there ! " , Hara yelled , uplifting her skirts , quickly going after him

"She is there . Luce ? LUCE ?"

"Luce ? Luce ?" , Lucy heard her name being called. "Natsu ? Natsu !" , she hollered . She was already so tired and weak . she bist laid there by the door. "Natsu ...Na...tsu.."

"Natsu-san! Don't go there ! Its unorderly !"

But he just kept running up.

Step after step.

Until he stood in front of a little wooden door , where he heard someone sobbing.

The key hang beside the door , and he took it and opened the door. Right behind the door , laid a girl , sobbing and crying.

"Dont leave me here .. Get me out. Natsu ....Natsuu!", she cried silent.

"L-Luce .", he said " What a relief ."

Slowly Lucy dragged her head up.

"Natsu!" , she whispered , as the tears kept on running down her cheeks.

Natsu crawled to her and took her into his arms. "There . there . " , he said softly , giving her a warm hug "Its alright ." , Lucy calmed down as he cradled her in his arms." Luce.."
I want Luce ...

They sat there for a while , until Lucy calmed herself , and then they went down to try the shoe on.

And it fitted perfectly.