"She is not you..."

"Neeee , Luce !" , Natsu called Lucy ."Wanna come go out ?" Everyone in the guild looked up. "Well , Natsu-kun . Ya having a date ? Oh , I see . Natsu flamebrain goes on dating !", Gray yelled . "Ice-stripper , shut up and get things clear with Juvia. Until then , piss of strippeerboy !"

Gray came one step closer

"ICE - MAKE ...", Gray yelled

"KARYUNOO...." Natsu exclaimed , both fist together .

"ENOUGH!".a strong female voice said , taking there heads and crashing them against each other . "Aye , Erza .." , both of them tweeked , seeing only stars.

------------

"Isn't it a lovely day ? All alone now , silents in my house. ", Lucy talked to herself , writing something in her diary.

"Dear Dairy. Today I was in FT again , and I got my guild mark today ! I have the nice pink fairy tail logo on my left hand. Its so beautiful.

Natsu , he is such a good friend. I just like him ! Like a brother. But Levy-chan (BTW , she's also a friend of mine ) is always smirking at me , giggling , that I loved Natsu .And Mira also says that. Stupid kids. But ... How does it feel to be in love ? Coz , whenever I see Natsu , my heart is like crazy and beating so hard , and I just can't talk. ( No , I guess its normal feel.) But , really. I mean yeaaaah... Natsu is a nice guy ..

( He's handsome ) He is very kind ( acctualy lovely ), Always there ( Never leaves me ) , And so many things ... I son know. But is this love ?

----

"Happy , how do I look ?" , Natsu asked his blue friend, turning in front of the mirror."You look positively handsome ," a voice came from the door." Charle !",Happy exclaimed , hugging the white cat . "You go out on a date ," asked charle . "Need any tips ?" Natsu nooded."Well , you got first of all to go to her house , with red roses and ask her out for a date. Romantic of course ," she started rolling the word "romantic" ." Then you gotta be sweet to her. And when. the right time comes , but not to fast, you kiss."

Happy jumped up ."Kiss me , charle ! "

She just tapped her forehead . straightening her whiskers. "Stupid male cat. " , she grumped , flying out of the room .

---

"Luce ! Its me , Natsu !", he called from under her window. "N-Natsu ..?" she asked."Wait up .!" , she yelled back , putting her skirt and boots on , grabbing her scarf and jacket and her hat from the hanger. She sprayed some perfume on her." Why do I make such a big drama ? He just called me ! "

"Hi Natsu - Oh ...", she stopped gazing at him
He's so handsome.. His hair . this Outfit..This picknik basket ..

"Hello , Luce ! " , he replied just grinning. "come ok ?"

"Where we going ? "

"To my favorite place ," , he just answered taking her by the hand . leading her into the forest.

After a 30 Minute walk , they reached a hill top.

The sun was just setting.

"Huuu .... Natsu  , LOOK !" , she called him."Look. isn't the sunset beautiful ?"

"It is..That's why I brought you here."

They stood there , Lucy leaning at his shoulder , Natsu , holding her with one arm

"Well , Let's eat !"

"Wooow ! You made all this ?" , Lucy asked astonished , looking at all the food .: Sandwiches , sardines, Milk , Tomatoes , Salad , Rice , Shrimp ,Cake , Muffins , Water ,Hot tea.

"mmmm Natsu. they're sooo good !!"

"I'm happy you enjoy it ." He just simply answered , stuffing himself.

As they got done eating , they started to tell jokes and laughed hard , they talked about what they wanna do in the future , about their favorite food.

The moon shone bright , and it reflected in the puddle beside them.

It shone glittering unto Lucy's hair , making her hair glowing.

"Luce...", he whispered , reaching out for her hair.

"You're so beautiful. Luce ."

"Natsu ?", Lucy said , looking up into his face . "Natsu , what is the first thing you notice at a girl ?"

He replied:" That she is not you." , he said .

"Luce ? " "Mmm ?" "Sleep now." "Here ?" "Don't worry. Its nice sleeping under the moon."

"Natsu ? " "Yes ." "I'm feeling cold."

"Then I'll warm you up ," he answered , pulling her close to him and wrapping his Jacket around her.
She's so sweet , how she is sleeping.

"I love you Luce." , he  whispered .