Afternoon

"Lucy !" , Tokomi yelled. "Get here Now ! "

The door flung open and the blond girl stood in the doorframe. "Lucy, oh ... my my.. what a beautiful necklace you have. .." Lucy put her hands on it " Well anyway , Lucy . I want you to - to CLEAN UP !!!"

"Tokimo-san , the room of yours is clean."

Tokimo looked fierce into her eyes.
I see , Tokimo thougt , well then ... I'll get ayumi .

"you are dismissed . Go to mother. "

Lucy left the room and went the long hall way into the parlor. She knocked at the Wisden door. "Come in " Lucy entered. " Tokimo-san said I should go to you, Hara-sama "
At least I'm obedient , Lucy thought .

"Well, Go and help my beauties fix themself, for their father is comming in a few minutes."
Its my father .. By the way

Lucy nodded and ran down the hallway and helped Tokimo and Ayumi to fix their hair.

Lucy herself had only a minute left , because when she combed her hair in the bathroom , she heard the wagon coming . 'clipydiclop'
Now he is there. What will.happen now ?

She tied her apron tenderly and set her hair neatly as she fastly and carefully went down the steps. The three Damsells were so neatly and gaily dressed , while the own daughter of the house looked rather poor.
I'm the daughter.. And I'm dressed like a - a bagger !

The driver opened the door of the wagon .

"Father ! Father ! " Tokimo and Ayumi ran straight towards him and snuggled close by his side, while giving a triumphant look to Lucy.

At last , Lucy went up to him and gave him a light hug , saying " Welcome Home Otosa "
He doesn't even care ....

-Lucy POV -
he brought presents. Its nothing new. he always beings some. Dresses and Bracelets and sweet scents of perfume. But when he goes again , all my riches are taken away , and I remain in my apron clothes. I just hope , Father is Alright. He looks little sick. Maybe I should offer him some tea. Yeah . I guess that the best.
I feel the look from Hara-sama .
The cold is running down my back.
I better go now , serve coffee and tea.

"Would you like coffee or Tea , Father ?"
I ask my father with mit clear voice.

"Tea ." He answers short , barley looking at me.
I go.down to the kitchen and get some coffee cups , Tea-pot and coffee-pot And a can of milk.
I look? if we still got some cake leftovers. We don't but , In the brown cupboard is a cookie jar.
I get it down , Its kinda heavy .
I careful get out of the kitchen and being the tea - time -stuff to the parlor.
Everyone sits in a circle. Like a neat family
It looks perfect. Father , Mother, Two Girls.
But , I'm missing in this picture.
I served the Tea and the cookies.
"Well father . How are you today ?" I ask him

"I'm fine. A little sick , but still.okay."
Again. He didn't even look. As if he would ignore me.
Whats wrong otosa ?