Father..

Authors note "

Thanks guys for reading so far.

Give me some tips ( my first fan fiction)

Read like vote and share

-------

Normal POV

Hara sat beside Jude ( don't speak Jude like ger. speak 'j" like jack and the ude )

She held his hand and Tokimo took many pictures of them

Lucy was more distance , sitting on the hard wood chair , sipping her Tea .

"I need to get to bed ", Jude said. "Aren't you feeling fine Otosa ? " , Lucy asked worried.

"Don't worry , father. I'll prepare you the bed .'' , she added as she rushed to his bedroom.
Oh God... Even though he doesn't love me, He is my father. Please. Make him well.
(She quickly straightend the bedsheets , opened the window wide open and shook of the dust of the blankets.)

"Otosa ! Your bed is ready ," she called through the rooms.

"I'm commig ." He sound sick..

Jude laid in his bed. "Now. kschksch. Lucy get 'way from here. Do work ."

Jude looked at his wife with big eyes.

"Don't shush her around. After all she's my child ." I'm proud of you Otosa.

A little later , Around 8 in the evening , Lucy brought some tea to him.

"Otosa ",.she whispered ."Father ! "

"Hmm .. ×× Its you ... Lu "

"I - I brought you tea ," she managed to say as she stammered her sentence.

"Why so stuttering ?"
I won't trouble him....But he needs to know...

"I'm okay father. Don't worry. "

"Im so sorry , I couldn't be there always for you.. It is hard , for you. I know. "
Well..

"I had to give this to you." , he said stretching his hands for her neck , as he bound a necklace around her neck.
Isn't this ...?

"Its the one mother used to wear. Layla , your dear mother. She handed it over to me at her deathbed . She said , you should wear it. when your old enough. Don't let the others see it. Always keep it close to you , Invisible."
Mother..

Her father began to cough.
Please stop coughing.
"Father rest now . Good night.."
"Lucy !"

"Hmm ?"

"Take care , my child. my daughter. I love you."