[ Initiation: Test ]

Welcome, [ Personality ].

Here we will test and measure your abilities and thoughts as a personality.

[ Test: Situation ]
9:08 PM
Day undefined

You are on an urban area, lying down on your bed.
You are checking your phone when a ringtone suddenly played
Light overwhelms your sight and forces you to close your eyes.
The moment you opened your eyes.
You see yourself being on a corner of a narrow street.
You don't remember being there.
And so you walked slowly towards the only way possible that which could be the "exit".
You are on your way to go out, but.
A hooded man shows up in front of you, blocking the exit.
You see him unsheathing a knife.
He then charges at you.

What do you do?

[ Test: Decision ]

If you had chosen:

1. Run - You are not a coward, but your processing and situation analyzation has more spaces for improvement. However, your instincts are not to be underestimated, at the most unpredictable situation, running is one of the safest ways to stall time in order to devise a plan. Use every opportunity to your advantage.

2. Fight - You are brave and you have a great amount of courage that can influence other personalities to fight at the direst situations. Bravery is essential for decisiveness, a decisive personality will see things through and commit to the end. Your spirit can greatly inspire others.

3. Wake up - You have a reasonable amount of comprehension to details. However, too much observation and analyzation can lead to mixed up conclusions. And doubts will then start to take over. Good wit checks are great but keep a good composure.

4. Scream - Your reflexes still may need to be used to do something else, the reflex to yell can be essential to certain situation. However, you need to go back to your senses and survive, so whoever heard you screaming will be able to get to you before you at least die.

If you had made a decision unique to the four above, you can personally message me and we shall define the pros and cons of your abilities to the best of our effort.

But regardless of what decision you have made
You are now qualified as a personality
Learn to listen to others, as well as to trust them.
For your fellows may fill what you lack.

[ Test: Immersion ]

Open your eyes, and blink twice.
You are running
[Slowly blink twice.]
You are running in a mall, with tiled floors.
[Blink twice.]
Across escalators, stores, and food stalls.
[Blink twice.]

Congratulations, [Personality].

You have completed the test
You may now work as a personality, and be able to dwell into the fictional reality of [Re: Polarity].

Goodluck.