Chapter 20

WARNING: R18. Read at your own risk.

---

It has been a week but I'm still confused. His laugh was still on my mind, even his words. Hindi ako lumabas, kahit ang pag punta sa school ay 'di ko ginawa kaya naiinis si Frida.

"Hez, do you want me to cook something for you?" she asked while reading the recipe of the foods. She was standing in front of me.

I nodded. "Gusto ko rin ng tsaa," I said and she just nodded.

"Alright!" A huge smile plastered on her face and looked away.

I sat down on the sofa and opened my cellphone. Yes, I'm still waiting for his call but damn, isang linggo na ag nakalipas and he didn't give me a call. Something came up in my mind. What if, they're really have a connection? I mean - the guy who followed us and the guy on the phone call.

Sa tingin ko ay nililinlang nila ako.

I scrolled the number on my phone call and there, I saw Pris' number. I bit my lower lip. Just by seeing his number makes my heart beats fast. Dammit!

I've already decided to leave him alone. He did stay away from me and I'm happy because of his decision. He made the right decision. We're not meant to be, pinaglandi lang kami.

For now, I just want to focus on my problem. There was a threat to my family and I can't just sit by and do fucking nothing. I need to catch those assholes before they could touch my family.

"Lalim ng iniisip mo?" I came back to my mind when Frida suddenly appeared in front of me while placing the fruit salad and tea on the table.

"Yeah, and you ruined it," I said as I rolled my eyes. I took the spoon and get some salad on the bowl.

"Pangit ng lasa," pag-iinarte ko nang matikman ang salad. Kinuha ko ang tsaa at 'yon na lang ang ininom.

"When are you coming back to school?" she asked while chewing the fruit salad.

"Maybe tomorrow," I shrugged. "Did you pass my projects?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I already did but you need to be there, your attendance is still important, Hez," she reminded me.

"Alright. I'll come back tomorrow," I said to shut her mouth.

"Oo nga pala, I saw Timothy and Saint sa labas ng school every uwian. I'm pretty sure they were looking for you," she said after drinking her tea.

"Oh? Did they say anything? Did they approach you?" I asked out of curiosity.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course not. Alam nilang magkaaway tayo."

I nodded. "Alright. Balik ka na sa kusina. Nakakasawa na ang pagmumukha mo, e." She glared at me but I just gave her a huge smile.

"Frida, punta lang ako sa drugstore. My medicine's running out of stock. I'll be right back!" I shouted so she could hear me. I took my key on my pouch.

"Alright! Take care, bitch!" she shouted back.

I get inside the car and put my jacket beside me. I started the engine.

My right hand was still on the steering wheel while my left hand was on the air.

Pagkatapos kong mai-park ang sasakyan ay bumaba ako. Binili ko ang mga kakailanganin kong gamot dahil epekto naman. Kumakain na ako sa tamang oras at mabuti na lang ay hindi na humahapdi ang tiyan ko.

Paglabas ko ay napanganga ako nang makita sila. I immediately hid my medicine at my back. "S-saint... T-Timothy..."

Their faces were worried and disappointed at the same time. Damn it! Nahuli na nila ako. Fuck.