Thirty Seven

"Everyone! The Victoria's Secret's global ambassador, Francine Perez!"

"𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘏𝘏𝘏𝘏!"

"𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌! 𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌! 𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘌!"

"𝘚𝘖𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘎 𝘚𝘌𝘟𝘠 𝘔𝘖! 𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘏!"

"𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘈𝘏! 𝘕𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘒𝘈-𝘎𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘈 𝘔𝘖!"

Napa-ngiti ako habang nag-lalakad sa stage. I am now wearing the lacy red bra and panty combination that featured a slew of straps over my abs. The glowing angel red wings is on my back and it's really heavy but I've practiced my walk earlier that's why I'm fine now.

"You're so gorgeous!" I heard Loli screamed. She's seating in the audience area.

Bukod kasi sa mga naka-upo, mayroon din mga naka-tayo. Mostly, ang mga naka-upo ay mga celebrities at high quality people, habang 'yung mga naka-tayo ay mga fans. This show is not private, that's why they are prohibited to scream kagaya ng ginawa ng manager ko.

"I love you, gorgeous!"

"Sobrang sexy mo!"

"You're so beautiful!"

"Ang sexy mo naman, madame!

God. Is that Lexi, Pen, Kleo and Kian? My friends are also here?

I smiled when I saw them waving their hands. Zion is also seating with them, he's smiling while watching me. I saw him taking a video of me a while ago, my supportive baby, ugh.

I am just smiling while walking, this is the last outfit, and I am the last model. This show is finally coming to an end. Kanina pa ako nag-titiis na makita si Madison, gosh, finally. Matatapos na din.

Nang maka-rating na ako sa gitna, I smiled and made a pose. While I was busy posing and waving my hands, umakyat na sa stage ang head ng Victoria's Secret, he's holding a bouquet of flowers that's why I smiled.

"Congratulations, dear. You're so gorgeous." he said while handing me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you." I said while hugging him. He's really kind. That's why I respect him so much.

After the picture taking with the head, and with the models, finally, tapos na din ang show.

"Francine! Aaaah! Napaka-ganda mo! Napaka-sexy mo!" Pen immediately hugged me when she saw me.

We are already in the backstage. And, my friends visited me here.

"You're so gorgeous and sexy, my gosh!" Lexi also hugged me.

"Pwede ba yumakap, bro?" Kian asked Zion.

Zion smiled and nodded his head that's why Kian immediately hugged me.

"Grabe ka, madame! Kinain mo 'yung stage!" he said while hugging me.

"She surely did." Kleo also hugged me.

"Of course, that's my girl."

I smiled when Zion hugged me. God. My comfort person. My body quickly relaxed when he hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you, my love." he whispered while kissing my hair.

Damn. I really love him.

"Congrats, Francine."

Oh, wow. Her audacity.

Tumingin agad ako kay Madison. What is she doing here? Is she really standing in front of us?