Twenty Six

"Alright, call me when something happens, okay?"

"I'll expect that."

"Okay. Bye."

"Hmm." I groaned when I've heard a familiar voice.

"Teddy. How's my Mom?"

"Okay."

"Yeah. Keep me updated, please."

"Thank you. Bye."

What's that?

When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling.

Huh? Where am I?

"Francine."

When I looked at my side, I saw Zion. He's seating beside me and he's smiling so brightly.

"How are you feeling?" he asked while caressing my hair.

Napa-hawak ako sa noo ko and when I felt something. Damn. Headache.

"What am I doing here?" I asked Zion habang umuupo sa kama. Kaninong kwarto ba 'to? And, where's Pen and Lexi? They are my roommates, right?

"You're drunk last night." he replied, "I brought you here in my room."

In his room?

I looked around to see his room.

So minimalist and luxurious. That's him.

"You brought me here?" I asked, "I thought you're with Althea last night." I pointed out.

I still remember that, fuck.

"I am." he sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I accompanied Thea to the airport. She's now on her way to U.S."

"What?" I said. "She's... what?"

Damn. She's not here anymore?

"She's coming back to United States now." he said. "Something happened to her parents." he sighed.

Oh, shit. I'm so bad. Oh my gosh.

"H-How is she?" I asked shyly. I hope she didn't mind my glares and rolled eyes. My God, Francine!

"She's fine." he answered, "She's keeping it together. I know her, she's strong."

I nodded my head. "I hope she is." I answered.

"I feel sorry because I'm so immature yesterday. I was so jealous of her."

"She understand." he softly kissed the back of my hand, "She likes you, Francine. I did tell her everything about you."

My eyes widened. "R-Really?" I asked. Oh my gosh, Francine. You bitch. You did judge her agad!

"Yes." Zion smiled. "She knows that I love you."

Damn. "O-Oh." napatungo ako. I'm so embarrassed, what the fuck.

"It's fine." Zion laughed. "Don't be shy, come on." he lifted my chin up.

"We didn't even talk properly." I sighed, "I hope I can talk to her soon."

"That's for sure." he smiled at me. "Now, get up, missy. We have work, remember? Who told you to drink?"

Damn. "I don't know." napa-hawak na naman ako sa noo ko.

Fuck headache, gosh.

"Come on, I'll make you a tea." inalalayan niya akong bumaba sa kama niya.

"What tea?" I asked. Gosh. Hangover.

"Green tea." he answered.

"Where's Pen and Lexi?" I asked habang nag-lalakad kami pababa ng hagdanan.