Twenty Nine

"What? Today? They didn't update us."

"Yes, he just emailed me this morning. He's weird, right?"

"Yeah, totally." I answered to Loli.

I'm here in her office, meeting again, and talking about Camille and her weird manager.

Loli just said to me that I have a meeting with Camille's manager later at 1 pm. He didn't even update us or what, I have a taping, gosh.

"I should go now." tumayo ako, "I'll see you soon." lumapit ako at yumakap sa kanya.

"You're so busy na, huh? And, where's Bea? I haven't seen her."

"I actually will see her later. She asked for a leave, and now she's coming back." I answered to her.

"Bye." I said before kissing her cheek.

After our meeting, I straightly went to the restaurant where I should meet Camille's maniger. When I got there, he's already seating on his seat.

I thought we're going to chitchat first about Camille, but then I'm surprised when he quickly told me the process of our collaboration. He said that Camille will do all the works and my only role is to sing and act on the music video.

Like, what the fuck is that? Is he kidding me?

I think that Camille is just using me for her debut comeback.

"I honestly have a concern—"

"Thank you, Miss Perez. I'll email your manager about the schedule of the music video taping."

Wow. How rude.

I just rolled my eyes when he finally leave the place. I think he's really weird. God. Now, I don't want to collaborate with Camille. Can I actually stop it? Damn.

"Madame! Omg! I missed you so much!"

"Bea!" I immediately smiled when I saw her seating on my van.

"I missed you." I said while hugging her. I've really missed my personal assistant, gosh.

"I missed you too, my gorgeous madame!" she also hugged me, "Grabe, mas lalo ka atang gumanda, madame? Blooming!"

"Come on." I laughed. "How are you?" I asked her.

While we're on our way to the taping area, Bea and I are just chit chatting.

"Sorry talaga, madame, ah? Hindi ako nakapag-trabaho sa inyo ng ilang buwan."

"It's fine, Bea." I answered her. "How's your family?" I asked her again.

"Hay nako." she sighed, "Ayos na po ang lahat madame, may isa nga lang problema."

She looked problematic nga.

"What's the problem?" I worriedly asked.

She sighed again, "Eto kasing kapatid ko madame, no'ng bumalik galing sa ibang bansa. Parang nawala sa sarili bigla." she said.

Nawala sa sarili? "What do you mean?" I curiously asked.

"Para siyang depressed, gano'n. Hindi siya kumakain, hindi nag-sasalita. Parang wala na siyang gana sa buhay niya."

Oh my... God. "Did you bring her to the hospital?" I asked her.

"Ayaw niya, eh." umiling pa siya, "Kahit na ano'ng pilit namin. Ayaw niya talaga. Natatakot daw siya."

Goodness gracious. "That's serious." I uttered, "I think she really need help."

"Kailangan niya talaga, madame." Bea sighed again, "Kami na ang nasasaktan para sa kanya. Hindi naman siya gano'n dati, eh. Simula nang bumalik siya galing sa ibang bansa, nag-bago na siya bigla."

Ms. Artista (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें