Fifty Six

Perhaps, they are correct. When you're truly happy, you do not notice the passage of time. I do recall that my only plan when I started this year was to keep working. Indeed, I was taken aback by my ex-boyfriend's appearance and allowed myself to be easily swayed, as a result, we are now back together, stronger and more in love than ever.

I'm overjoyed. I'm happy, and that bitch? She's still sending me threats and other things, though. However, I could care less. She seems like a coward to me because she just talks and does nothing.

"How's the preparation for your business, love?" Hester asked while driving his car. It's his day off today, that's why he insisted na ihatid ako sa Paschal Entertainment. After that, he will straightly go to his Mom's house.

"Well, it's hard." I sighed. I didn't know na ganito pala kahirap mag-simula ng business.

I don't know where to start, but thank God, my handsome boyfriend is here. He's guiding me all throughout the process. And, I also have a team. Masakit talaga sa bulsa, but it's fine. It's for my own business.

"We're now developing the product ideas." I said. "Am I correct, love? I'm critically choosing my cosmetic contract manufacturers. I need to be sure, right?"

"Yeah." he quickly nodded his head, "To ensure high-quality products." he uttered.

"Yes." I agreed.

Habang nasa daan kami, pinag-usapan lang namin 'yung preparation para sa business ko. He's giving me his insights and opinion that's why I'm really grateful. I really need a feedback since we're talking about business here.

"By the way, love. How's Bea's Mom?" he suddenly asked me.

Oh, right. Thank goodness, when I offered her my money, she accepted it. I'm really eager to help her. She's my friend as well as my personal assistant

"Bea told me that she's doing fine. She's recovering." I smiled.

God, I am so happy to know that. They are here in Manila, I really suggested na dito na dalhin ang Mama niya.

"That's good to know." he also smiled, "Please let me know if she needs any assistance at all, okay? I can offer that."

Good Lord. How lovely he is. He truly enjoys helping others.

"Thank you, love." hinawakan ko ang kamay niya, "You're very kind. Argh, I'm in love."

He glanced at me and laughed softly, "I'm just copying you, my love."

I smiled, "No, you're naturally kind. You simply weren't aware that it runs in your blood." I pointed out.

He laughed even more, "If you're still my personal assistant, you won't say that."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Absolutely," I replied. Sobrang arte niya kaya noon, my goodness.

When we have arrived at the place, inaya ko muna siya sa office ni Loli bago siya umalis.

"Loli! I'm here!" I greeted while entering her office.

"Hi! My gorge—" her eyes widened.

I softly laughed. "You've met him before, right?" I asked while laughing. Her expression is superb, oh my gosh. She looks like a fan who's completely starstruck.

"I do, but—" hinila niya agad ako, "Shit. He's so handsome, Francine! Is he even a person?" she whispered to me.

I laughed even more, "Of course, he is a person." hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Hester.

"He will say hi to you before he go." I looked at Hester.

He quickly smiled, "Hey, Loli. It's been a while." yumakap siya sa manager ko.