Fourteen

Day 5 of our taping, and I'm already used of my environment. We're still here in Cebu, and I'm already used of Pen's loud voice. God, she's just so noisy. But, thanks to her and Kian, our set is so energetic and lively. They are just a noisy duo, my gosh.

"Dali na, Zion! Isang kaldag lang, eh." Pen's still teasing Zion because of his song wet the bed.

"Shut up, Pen." Zion laughed because of him. I've just noticed he's really lively now. I don't even know why. Althea's not even here.

"One kaldag lang, parang ganito, oh." she did that move again. Damn. So funny!

"Hoy, Penelope, ang sabi ko mag-practice ng scene, ano 'yang ginagawa mo?" Direk Willy scolded her.

Natawa na lang kaming lahat.

"I can't memorize because of you, Pen." Lexi laughed at her.

"So, ayaw niyo na sa'kin gano'n?" she asked while crossing her arms.

"Oo." Kian answered him. I just laughed agan.

"Wow, parang gusto naman kita Kian, ah?" Penelope raised both of her eyebrows.

"Gusto mo naman talaga ako." Kian replied while smirking.

"Kailan pa?!" mataray na sagot ni Pen.

"Here we go again." I whispered before focusing on my script. They are non-stop again, I should leave this place immediately.

"Going there to find peace? Let's go." Kleo walked with me. I laughed because of what he have said.

"Yeah, absolutely." I said while laughing. Kleo and I just seat on the rocks near the river. We're going to shoot here, what a lovely place.

"Daniel, ang lamig naman ng tubig. Ayoko diyan..." I said my lines while looking at the beautiful view. The water is so clear, I really love it.

"Kleo, can you take a picture of me?" I asked him when I'm done memorizing my lines. I just want to share the exquisite view with my fans.

"Sure." he answered that's why I give my phone to him. And then, I walked to the water until I've reached the center. The water is not deep, it's only knee level.

"Okay, three, two, one, smile!"

I smiled while showing the view. I just take five shots, and then after, I asked him to joined me on the picture. That's why we take a selfie, with him on the rocks, and me on the center of the river.

"Hoy! Ano 'yan, ha? Bakit hindi kami kasali?!" Pen suddenly screamed. Oh, God. Here she is.

"Sali naman kami!" Lexi said bago pumunta dito. She's with Pen already.

"Ako din!" Kian said and Zion just followed him. Gosh, now we're disturbed.

"Point five!" Pen said ng makarating na sila sa tabi ko. Lahat sila ay naka-lublob na din sa tubig.

"Zion, you hold it. Sobrang tangkad mo naman." Lexi said to him. Kleo immediately handed him my phone. Damn.

"Alright, smile everyone." Zion said before pressing the button.

"Isa pa!" Pen said.

"Wacky!"

"Isa pa ulit!"

"Last na talaga!"

"Last na last na talaga!"

"Pen!" we all said in chorus while laughing. Gosh, ang dami na kayang shots.

"Hehe, airdrop mo sa'kin 'yan, ah." Pen said to me. I just nodded my head.

After the picture taking, Direk Willy called us dahil mag-sisimula na ang taping. And, after minutes of preparing, finally, the taping begun.