Two

One week rest is not enough. Definitely not. I need more of it but of course, I need to work. I just got back from America, and here I am, keeping my shoulder to the wheel.

"What's my schedule, Bea?" I asked my personal assistant pag-pasok ko pa lang ng van.

She immediately handed me my coffee, I smiled, she really know me na talaga.

"At 9 am, you have a contact signing with Louis Vuitton, 12 o'clock, you have a commercial shooting, and 6 pm you have to guest on a night show 'The Night with The Stars'.'"

"Okay." I answered. I know it's kind of tiring but I chose this path. I am happy when I'm working, that's the most important thing for me.

"Francine! Oh my gosh! I missed you!"

Nang maka-rating kami sa studio, sa dressing room, my make up artist immediately threw herself to me. She's Ate Viera, my make up artist.

"I missed you, too." I said while hugging her.

"Payakap naman ako sa gorgeous na 'yan!" Ate Nadi, my hairstylist and nail stylist also hugged me,

"Syempre, ako din!" and of course, my wardrobe artist and photographer, Ate Farah also hugged me.

"Group hug!" Bea uttered before hugging us. I just laughed because of their cuteness, my gosh, I missed them so much! I haven't seem them for a while.

"Kamusta naman ang pahinga mo, Francine?" Ate Nadi asked while she's busy styling my hair.

"It's fine." I answered while looking in the mirror. Ate Viera is currently putting my make up that's why I cannot move.

"Miss Francine, pwede ba ako mag patugt—"

"Bea, stop calling me Miss Francine, come on. Just call me Francine." I said to her because it's too formal that she's calling me Miss Francine. I know I'm her boss but she's also my friend.

"Okay." she smiled at me, "So, pwede ba akong magpa-tugtog? Ang tahimik, eh."

"Sure." I answered her. She's really Gen Z, how old is she again? 20?

"Maybe it's the way you say my name

Maybe it's the way you play your game..."

"Really." I laughed because of the song that she played. That's my song, dandelions.

"Fan naman pala ang Bea." Ate Farah teased her.

"Oo naman!" sagot agad ni Bea, "Ang ganda talaga nito, Mis—Francine. May pinag-huhugutan ka ba dito?"

My expression immediately fell down when I heard her question, but I quickly display a smile on my face.

"None." I lied.

Of course, that's a lie. Dandelions, the song that I wrote for him. Honestly, I don't want it to be a song but my producer begged me because he really likes the melody of the song, that's why I just gave up. It's just a song, it's all past.

"Cause I'm in a field of dandelions

Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine

And I see forever in your eyes

I feel okay when I see you smile, smile..."

If I can just un-hear the song, I will definitely do it. I don't want to hear it anymore. It's a beautiful song, yes. But the meaning behind it? God. Why am I so in love with him before? I don't really know.

After prepping up for the contract signing, at last, the event is finally happening. Just like what I always do, I just read the contract and signed it. I also had a little conversation with the entertainment president of the brand. And, after doing picture taking and interviews, finally, it's done.