Zion's POV (A quick story of Zion Lapaz's life)

"Grabe, sobrang gwapo mo."

"You are so handsome! Mag artista ka na!"

"Ang perfect ng mukha niya, ano?"

"Perfect ratio ata, eh. Sobrang tangkad, sobrang puti, sobrang gwapo tapos talented pa!"

Ever since I was young, I have always recognized that I am a man with a unique type of physical appearance, a drop-dead gorgeous guy, a handsome guy, a good-looking guy, or whatever they called it. It has always been the same the ear-shattering sound of them praising my appearance and offering me compliments. As a result, I did get used to it over time. My name, Zion Lapaz conjures up images of me as a "gorgeous guy" will always be remember.

"Tao ba talaga siya? Bakit parang hindi naman!"

"Grabe, 'no? Ngayon lang ako naka-kita ng ganyang mukha. Sobrang gwapo niya talaga."

"Pwedeng-pwede talaga siya mag-artista."

"True! Sobrang puti niya pa, saka sobrang tangkad!"

I decided not to pay attention to my classmates, who were busy whispering the same sentence every day. Seriously, people? Aren't they sick of it? They keep saying the same thing. I realize it's a compliment, but I'm sick of hearing it. I'm already in high school, but whenever I walk into a room, they look at me as if I'm some sort of celebrity or something. And I know it has something to do with my physical appearance. I know, I don't look like a Filipino because my father is Spanish. So obviously, I'm half-Filipino, half-Spanish.

"Zion, pinapa-tawag ka daw ni Ma'am sa theater club." one of my classmates said that's why I quickly went to the theater club.

And when I walked into that room, my entire life changed.

It all began when I joined the senior high school theater club at our school. Our teacher forced me to join because she noticed that I have an eye for acting, singing, and dancing, and she always says that my visual is not to be taken lightly. So, what she desired actually occurred. I became a member of the club. One day, Teddy noticed me when I became the main character of the story.

"A what?" did I heard it right? This guy wanted me to be his talent?

"Celebrity. Artista. Actor. Ano pa ba ang term na gusto mo?"

Hindi ako nag-salita at tumingin lang sa kanya. "You're joking." I whispered. Napanood niya lang ako, gusto niya na agad akong maging artista?

"I'm not a clown, boy, I'm a talent manager. And I'm freaking serious. You're such a gorgeous guy, you have the talent," he pointed my face and looked at me from head to toe, "This look is a killer. Trust me, you'll be a celebrity in instant."

"I don't want to be a celebrity." I said, direct to the point. Ayaw kong maging artista.

"Nobody is certain at first, dear." he smiled at me. "Here, tawagan mo ako kapag nag-bago ang isip mo. Well, I'm not leaving you, if you'll ask." he handed me his business card.

That same day, my mother called me from abroad. She stated that she is having difficulties. She is unable to provide anything that I require in a timely manner. The tuition fee, all the necessities, the electric bills—I'm out of cash, so I called Teddy in the middle of the situation.

He exerted every effort to develop me. I've attended numerous acting classes and trainings. It's not simple. It's not even close to that. I have to get better at memorizing information, and I should always have my demo reel and headshot ready. I have to practice my performing and handle auditions.