Let's Go To The Beach, Bitch

I decide to tell Slender later about Jane's party thing. I walk around making ships of people who might be good together. For Slendy I think he needs someone who is kind, yet eccentric. So no one here.

For Splendor I have Jill, Cane, Pop, Jason, and Sucide Sadie. I don't know why but I feel like they could make each other smile. For Trender I have a whole list of mostly guys, but I guess I gotta ask him.

I skip up to his room and knock. I swing open the door.

"Hey-o I got some questions for you."

"Oh? Shoot." He doesn't look up from a bag he packs.

"So what's your favorite color?"

"Green, definitely green."

Cute.

"What are your standards for relationships?"

"I need a good face, I ain't too picky but I don't need people to assume I am gay. I am straighter than a board."

Boards warp with weather.

"I can hear your thoughts Veronica." I laugh nervously.

"Well, thank you lots. Good bye!"

I run out embarrassed. I write those notes next to Trender's name. I also write how I need to get the whole house to wear crocs for a whole day. I snicker evilly to myself.

"What are you doing?" Jeff laughs at me in the hall.

"Plotting." I close the book and turn to him. "Hey, do you know where I can get around forty pairs of crocs?"

"Why the hell would I know that?"

"Just checking." I smile.

"Bendy boy said we're going to the beach. Since you know August is the hottest time of the year. Though not as hot as me."

"Oh yes your beauty outshines a month. Congratulations. Bravo, bravo." I clap and he smiles bigger. I walk past him to my room.

I grab a bag and shove a towel, some snacks, deodorant, sunscreen, lotion, and chapstick. I grab my phone and my newest book. I put my bathing suit underneath my clothes. It is an one piece bathing suit that is hot pink, my my boobs look good and is high on the sides so it makes my butt look good. I open my door and see Jane with a big ol' goofy grin. She holds a floatie and has a huge black hat on. We both squee and run outside in our flip flops.

Slender is wearing shorts, and it is soooooo weird to see. We all pile into two vans. I sit next to the one known as Tender.

"Hi, I'm M."

He nods and signs his name. I nod.

"I know your name, I wish I could talk to you, but I am not hand savvy."

He signs something back but I don't understand.

"He said it's okay not to know, not everyone does." I jump and turn to see Offender sitting next to me. I raise a brow. "What? Other car was full."

"This is a very big mansion, how do I keep running into you?"

He shrugs. Gosh fricken shruggers. So irritating.

"Would you rather me say, I don't know?"

"Good Gord! Get out of my head!"

I cover my ears and scrunch up my nose. Jeff walks in.

"Yo M, stand up."

"Why?"

"I need a spot."

"Where am I going to sit?" I furrow my brows.

"On my lap." Jeff wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and get up. I sit on the floor of the van and look up the the three pale boys.

"See no harm no foul!" I smile.

Jeff rolls his eyes and plays on his phone. Tender signs something. Offender signs something back. Tender smacks the side of his head.

"What did he say?"

"He said you looking like a praying statue." Offender rubs his head.

"Why did he slap you then?"

"Because I said you are at perfect sucking level."

I blush and turn to my phone. I look at my phone and watch some sign language videos. I look up to Tender and sign. My name is M. The letter M.

He signs. My name is Tender, it means to take care of.

I smile and tense up shaking happily. Tender turns to Offender and signs something else. Something long.

"What's he saying?"

"Shush."

I grab his pant leg and he looks down at me.

"What's he saying."

"A whole lot of shit that he has no grounds to say anything on."

I furrow my brows and return to my video. I move so I am sitting long ways now. I look up to Tender and sign. You're beautiful. He places his hand on his chest and signs something else. Offender is on his phone and we both shake him.

"What the fuck? What!?"

Tender signs something and Offender groans.

"He said you are his favorite out of all of these assholes."

"He didn't say asshole!" I furrow my brow.

After a while we all did our own thing Jeff got bored and started to try and throw coins into my shirt. I tried to ignore him. Until one bounces off my boob and it hurt. I slide my legs in so I am infront of Offender now.

"Stop being a toe suking trash fish Jeff!"

BEN laughed in the back of the van at that. Thanks bro. The van stops abruptly and I slide back hitting my nose on the seat between Offender's legs. I pinch my nose as tears come to my eyes. A deep chuckle has me open my eyes a little.

"You good?"

"I don't know."

I pinch my nose and look up at him. I put my hands on his thighs to move me up.

"Am I bleeding?"

"Not sure."

"How are you not-"  I look straight see his throat. I glance up a little more to meet his face, "sure."

"Other things on my mind." He mumbles quietly.

I pull my hands back from his legs and scooch back. I laugh nervously and try to play it off. When the van stops I am definitely the first one off though.