No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies

I sit up from the floor. I look around with my groggy eyes. The dining room is clean and I am on the floor. The sun is still up so it must be around six. I stand up and take the murky bucket of water out through the back door. The fog is still in. I step into the soft grass and yawn again. I dump the dirty food water into the plants.

"There you go plants, you get some water and the little critters get some food. A win win." I smile at the plants and head back to the door. I stop and look to the portion of the yard where the grass stops. Sunlight sits right there, waiting for me. I set the bucket down and put my hands out to the sides of me. I smile and spin around. I must have stood there for a long time, the sun seems to hide behind the roof of the house. I reach my hand up for it, it is warm and comforting. I really love it.

"Hey M," I look to the door and see Jeff, "wanna cover the Slender's in marshmallow while they sleep?"

"You mean packing peanuts?"

His already carved grin grows wider. I smile devilishly a yawn ruins the moment. I sigh.

"Maybe later, I need the sleeps."

"Bummer."

I nod in agreement and we do our secret handshake. I walk upstairs to my room and roll my eyes. I need to take a shower! I have carrot juice and potato peels in my hair. I yawn again and walk to the bathroom. I shower and look around for my clean clothes. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I wrap a towel around myself. Water from my hair drips to the floor. I feel myself slowly falling asleep as my feet move me down the hall.

I run into something firm. I jolt awake and rub my forehead.

"Man. Why couldn't I be graceful?"

"What a coincidence that I would meet you here. Again."

I look up to the dark voice. I smile.

"Sup." Play it cool dumbass.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I was walking to my room but I guess I fell asleep on the walk." I look around and notice that I passed my room. Good Gord I am such a dumbass.

He seems to just stand there quietly. I salute him and walk back to my room.

"Sleep well Slender boyo with a moutho." I wave and shut the door.

I put on some of my favorite PJ'S and lay in bed cuddling my pillow.

"WAKE UP FUCKER!"

I scream and fall out of my bed. I groan and glare at Jane and her megaphone.

"Who would sell you a Megaphone!"

"No one. I stole this bad boy."

I sit criss cross on the floor stretching and yawning. I stare up at Jane who sits down and holds a plate of freshly baked cookies. I smile.

"You are forgiven!" I laugh and pull out a ziploc baggie and start stuffing them. All but the no bake peanut butter cookies.

"Hey I need you to help me with something."

"What?" I say with a cookie halfway in my mouth.

"I need you to help me ask Slender if I could...row..a..allowenn...part...ee..."

"Hold up." I put my hand up. "You want me, the screw up. To ask the boss, if you can throw a halloween party?"

"Oh come on! We have guests and he won't have to do anything! We will have it under total control!"

I furrow my brows and frown.

"We never have any control."

"Please? I made you cookies."

"I thought this was a peace treaty! Lies! Anarchy! Betrayal!!" I stand up and shout with my arms outstretched with a cookie hanging out of my mouth. Jane smiles at me sweetly. I frown. "I don't like you right now."

"So you don't want to go with me on a morning jog? Ouch, I'm hurt."

I sigh and shove her out.

"I need to change."

I close the door and take off my top. I stop when I see LJ awkwardly standing there. I cover my boobs with my shirt.

"LJ!!!"

"SORRY I SMELLED COOKIES!"

"GET OUT!"

He stops and smiles.

"Do I get a cookie?"

"NO!" I shove him out. I do a thorough check for anymore people in my room I change and open the door.

Jane takes me to the jogging path and we start to jog. About halfway through I get bored and walk. Jane ditches me. I toss pieces of the peanut butter cookies to animals and critters. I take a smaller path and smile. I'm so adventurous! I should come up with an adventurous name! Like The wild Ata- nope. The Forest fight- Nah, too much like food fighters.

I see two huge silos and smile. I run to them and walk into the one that is open. I spin around in the middle my feet make pitter patter sounds. I stop and then yell.

"Hello!"

My voice echos back to me in many different forms. When I stop I hear music. I step out and follow the tune like a cartoon character follows the smell of fresh pie.

I hide behind trees and peek around them. I furrow my brows, confused when I see who it is. The big ol' dingus McGee who I seem to keep running into. What's his name? Off flan? Offend, oh OFFENDER! That's right, clever me.

I watch in awe as his fingers move expertly over the fiddle. I smile and listen to the tune. It is upbeat and toe tapping music. Not pretty like Fae music but twangy like country.

When he stops I applaud him. He jumps away and I jump away too. Good Gord the Onward Finder has given up her secret hiding place! Even though it was behind a tree.

"Are you following me?"

"No!"

"Well it is starting to look like it."

I stand there awkwardly. He wouldn't understand that I am not really a jogger and Jane left me behind on her run and then Masky scared me when he went by on his run and how I am a fricken weirdo and wanted to feed the critters of the forest.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Get out of my head!" I furrow my brow and cross my arms. I want to run but instead I hold out a cookie to him. He raises a brow and takes it from me. I nod and sprint away. Because this time I have something to run away from.