Hog Tied

I play my lyre and hum the fae tune my Mother used to sing. I place my Lyre away and grab my guitar instead.

I smile and listen to the music. It sounds good but not quite tuned yet. I sigh and open the window.

I close my eyes and feel the ivy on my walls growing. I open my eyes and look in my vanity. I gasp at the leaf crown on my head. I grab it and throw it out the window. I shut the window and look back at my reflection. My eyes shine a bright green, it shouldn't be that noticeable.

I look through my snack drawer and pull out gummy bears. I walk out and a clown dressed in blue and white rushes past. I shout and jump out of the way. I look to my hands and see I am missing my gummy bears. I gasp in horror. I glare and turn the way the boy ran.

"Aw hell no! My gummy babies!"

~♡~

So I learned that the guy I have been chasing is Cane's brother named Candy Pop. And he refuses to give my gummies back. He stands at the end of the hall. I pop my neck and he spits a piece of gum out. I run and tackle him we bounce down the stairs. His bells jingle in his hair. Our legs flying in a flurry. We fall loudly, it sounds like Santa Claus got drunk and took the sleigh for a spin.

We both hit the hardwood floor and he is up in a second and I lay there out of breath. Toby stands over me.

"You good?" I let out a groan and he helps me up. "So what did Pop do?"

"He stole my gummy bears." I frown.

Toby shrugs and walks away.

"Toby think of it like your waffles." He freezes. Ha, got'cha! "Those gummy bears are my waffles."

He turns to me twitching with rope.

"Hog t-tie his ass." I snatch it and smile evilly.

I find Pop and lasso him he rolls down the stairs. As he is dizzy I hog tie him and yank back my gummy bears. The bag is half empty. I gasp he smiles devilishly.

"How could you!"

"Sorry Jane told me you have a snack drawer-"

"Snack drawer?" L.J. appears. I glare and he slides down the hall. I glare at the colorful clown.

"You shall pay for your sins!"

I toss the rope over a beam. And start pulling him up. I glance over my shoulder and see another Slender being with a mouth. He seems to be watching me hang Pop from the roof.

"Uh, hi." I say nervously. Pop is really heavy and I think my face is turning red.

"Hey~" He has a deep voice that sends chills up my back. I shake it off. I can not be rude, I do not know him I must be kind.

I drop Pop and hold my hand out to the stranger still holding the rope so Pop can't get away.

"The names Alice Kingsley."

"Is it now?" He hums with a smirk.

I feel a tug on the rope and yank it and hear Pop make an odd gagging sound. Heh heh, squirm.

"And your name?"

"I don't think your name is Alice Kingsley."

I raise a brow pretending to be offended.

"Are you questioning my names?"

"What is your birth name?" He chuckles. I raise a brow, he asked the right question.

"Atarah." He takes my hand.

"Offenderman."

"Do you get offended often?" I joke guessing that's what his name suggests.

"No." I raise a brow confused. He yanks me to him. I gasp and close my eyes. I'm holding myself up with the rope, I'm inches from his sharp toothed smirk. "Brother, I haven't seen this one before."

"She's new and you're a pervert. I try to keep them away from you."

A pervert?! Wrong place wrong time Atarah!

"Thanks bro." It sounded like a growl, but he turns back to me smirking.

"Weeeeeell, I'm a very busy person and I really need to get this guy hanging up in the rafters so I need you to let me go-"

"I don't think that is true."

I need to make up another story! Another one? Ah shit umm. Oh-

"Well I am starved and I really need to go and get some food before my stomach caves in on itself-"

"Dinner will be done in a moment." His smirk widens.

I suck in my lips and ponder. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

"I have a chronic disease."

"Oh do you now?" He seems intrigued I take that as my hint that this one might work.

"Oh yeah, vomiting, stomach aches, horrible farts." I blush from my earlier interaction with Slender. "Horrible. I only have a few days and every moment matters! So please let me go."

"You know I can read more than just your mind right? I can see you are perfectly healthy."

"Shat." I make a popping sound with my lips. He snickers.

"M!"

I jump and he keeps holding onto me. My balance is shot and Pop is heavier than me so he lifts me up and the stranger doesn't let go so I am yanked to him. He snickers and I see we are even closer. I blush and see I am sitting on his lap.

"I'm so sorry!" I gasp and throw myself backwards. I flop onto the floor, I groan and get up. Jane stares at me and her lips are curled angerly. I kick Pop and point at him and then the Slender brother that I forgot the name to.

He stands up from the couch with a smirk, damn he is tall and very intriguing.

"Name's Offenderman babe."

He tips his hat to Jane and walks to the dining room. The blush never leaves my face. Jane pushes her hands out to the side.

"What was that!?"

"I was just trying-"

"You innocent goofball!"

"I'm not a goofball!"

"I think you are!" Pop teases as he gets out of the rope. I shove him.

"Shut up Pop!" We both laugh and Jane sighs rolling her eyes dragging me to the dining room. Food is on the table, it seems we are the last ones in here.