②⓪

???'s POV

I was shocked at what these boys were talking about. It is bad for eavesdropping but one of them is my son, and I should know what he does. Many of the other kids' parents were asking me that their kids haven't been home and saying that they were at their friends' homes.

Joonie said, "This note says us to meet at the given location tomorrow and not to bring any police officers cause the kidnapper is keeping an eye on us."

The other boy looked scared. He gulped and said, " S-so Hyung, are w-we going to g-go?"

"Yes, we have to go. We have to save them."

Why is my son acting so brave, can't he admit it to us. I have to tell other kids' parents but ask them to be calm, and also I should act cunningly.

Jungkook's POV

I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light due to someone opening the door suddenly.

When I could see everything better, I saw the man standing near me and I was shocked, he was the new student at our school, whose name is 'V' I think.

When I looked at my surroundings, I saw my dearest friends, Yoongi and Hoseok, and also Jin.

I was so shocked at seeing them, in such a state with bruises all over their bodies and a cloth tied around their mouth and their eyes were begging for mercy. Please let them be alive.

And seeing Jin dead in front of me made me so sad that I wanted to scream loudly but a cloth was stuffed in my mouth making me unable to say anything. 

The person came to me and removed the cloth from my mouth and also untied the cloth in the others' mouth.

"What's the matter Kookie? Look at you. You can't even pick yourself up anymore."

I groaned. The voice was very familiar.

Ah, now I remember, it is of the one and only Kim Taehyung. What the actual fuck is happening. I said, "It's pathetic, really." He scoffed. 

Taehyung untied the ropes which tied our hands and legs to the chair.

He started dragging our bodies along the floor, desperate to get far enough away to avoid the inevitable. He wanted to take them. Where? No one had any idea, and no intention to find out.

Reach, pull, drag. Reach, pull, drag. Taehyung needed to move faster but our bodies were in no condition to do so. Each shifts irritating our wounds and pulling exhausted moans from Taehyung's lips. Our poor legs, being dragged along stiffly.

Taehyung reveled in the sight and took slow, harrowing steps following behind me. The shattered gasps as each movement jostled my broken ribs, due to him kicking hardly there, were music to his ears.

"As much as I'd love to stand here and watch this all day, I don't have time for this." He quickly closed the remaining distance between us.

"No! S-stay away from m-me." Hoseok whimpered. With the point of their shoe, Villain kicked me and firmly placed his boot on my chest. I struggled to breathe as my ribs were compressed. Even as I gripped Taehyung's shoe, I had no strength to remove it.

With a swift kick to the temple, I was rendered unconscious.

"Goodnight, Kookie."

Author POV

V quickly dagged all of them when he made them unconscious into another room, so that, when Namjoon and Jimin will come, it will be easy for him to capture them.