①⑧

Jungkook's POV

Nothing has happened since Yoongi had been kidnapped. We went to school normally, just without Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok, but we used to stick together, and also we continued staying at Namjoon's home.

We daily lied to the others' parents and they kinda believed what we said.

Yesterday was the day Yoongi was kidnapped. Namjoon suggested us to not search for the others, and Jimin and I agreed at what he said because he is a guy with 148 IQ, who wouldn't listen to him.

A few hours later,

It was night time and when I entered the Guest Bedroom in Namjoon's home, I was shocked to see a flower bouquet lying on the bed. I looked around my surroundings, sweating a lot, due to nervousness of someone who might attack me, but there was no one in the room. I quickly grabbed the bouquet and ran towards Jimin's bedroom, and quickly pulled him towards Namjoon's bedroom.

I told them about the bouquet lying on the bed and it had no note and it was different than the one Yoongi had got.

We all decided to stick together and also to sleep in the same room and we won't go to school the following day.

Author POV:-

[a/n: most of the scenes here are a reference from the web, so yeah most of it doesn't belong to me. I used it because my description isn't too good and also to make it interesting.]

Face white and blistering, eyelids are swollen, nearly shut, hair falling from the front of his forehead in thin clusters, the victim of experiment stumbled blindly around the room both hands frantically waving in front of him. His cries came from deep within his chest, rabid animal sounds that twisted into raspy moans by the time they left his cracking lips. He tried to say something, but it came out as nothing but a guttural bark.

Hoseok was sitting in front of Yoongi, cloth tied around his mouth, and eyes glistening and he was on the verge of letting his tears fall. Hoseok looked so thin, with bruises all of his body.

He couldn't say anything, only his whimpers could be heard.

Beside Yoongi lay, Jin's lifeless body left to rot.

Emotionless expressions frozen on Taehyung's face, he circled around Yoongi like predators hunting down their prey. Yoongi coughed violently sending a thin spray of crimson blood onto the clean white tile.

Yoongi's face was bruised due to Taehyung punching him in the face as well as in the abdomen.

The knife shook violently in Taehyung's hand as he approached his victim, his lip quivering with anticipation. He stared blankly at his victim, Yoongi's face smeared with dirt and blood. He looked up at him, begging and pleading so much so, he could not handle it anymore "Shut up! Just shut up" dropping the knife he cursed and looked at him with rage "Look what you made me do!" [A/n: I don't need nobody and nobody trusts me, I am an actress starring in your bad dream. Aww, look what you made me do, look what you made me. Sorry, the old Taehyung can't come to the phone right now. Oh cuz he's dead, ah!]

Taehyung quickly bent down and picked up the knife, making cuts on Yoongi's bare chest as well as on his legs and hands, while Yoongi was screaming in pain.