Author pov

Author pov

There were six new admissions at the University.

Taehyung had six students to compete with now, who were as smart and talented as him in studies and sports too.

There were rumours that they were the top students in the University they were in, before.

Kim Namjoon, who was like a leader to them, holding them together, in one place, had chosen literature in English.

Kim Seokjin, the most handsome of all and the oldest, and likes to call himself 'Worldwide handsome' had taken up hotel management.
(A/N: Cause bro ya'll know he is best in cooking)

Min Yoongi, the palest out of those six members but likes sleeping too much. He decided to be a stone.

Just kidding, he is studying law.

Jung hoseok, the best dancer you could ever find in the University, took dancing as his career along with Park Jimin, the shortest and cute member out of all those six members.

And last but not the least, Jeon Jungkook. He is studying about how to be Namjoon's number one fan.

Just Kidding (A/N: Author Nim is JK about JK, lol I am not good at humor),he is  a sportsman, and the fastest swimmer, and the youngest of all of them.

All were like angels to sent from heaven, to this University. Their beauty couldn't be compared to other boys' beauty. They all were so handsome.

So, yeah, your guessed are probably right, all girls drool over them.

Being both popular in school and good at other things, having girls drooling over them, they aren't playboys like other popular boys of the University. These six boys do not prefer being in a relationship.

Their families, being wealthy, took their admission in the best University all around Seoul.

But the Kim's being the richest, they were quite jealous of Taehyung, like everyone else.