The six new boys were really close to each other, and the same goes for their families

They weren't rude at all. They used to be the very cool and chilling type of boys, without bullying anyone and not being selfish about being from a wealthy family.

-

Jimin's POV

I am having a headache and I am also so bored. The others (Other BTS members) were busy studying and as I have completed I should just wander outside of the university to grab some fresh air and relieve my headache.

I grabbed my wallet and left the university building. While walking, I saw a crowd gathered around something and many whispers could be heard.

As I went close and squeezed through the crowd to see what was happening, I saw the so-called famous nerd of our school. I think his name is Kim Teahyung or something like that.

Everyone was enjoying seeing him getting bullied by some other students but no one was willing to help him. They took his bag and turned it upside down. All of his stuff fell down. The books which were so neat before were now covered in dust. The bullies took out a pair of scissors and started cutting it and then ripping it.

I could see tears welling up in the corner of the poor boy's eyes.

Tae's pov 

Once again I was being bullied. This was like a regular cycle for me. I will be bullied in school, and then at home, I will be scolded for damaging my stuff, which the bullies used to do. 

I wasn't the brave student to stand up for myself. I was so shy.

Suddenly they took my bag and threw all of the stuff inside my bag. Oh no, all of my books which I used to keep clean were now brown due to the dust. They even started cutting and ripping my bag.

Tears started to fill up in my eyes.

I bent down to pick up all of the stuff they had dropped. As I stood up, holding all of the stuff I picked up, they asked me, "Where is your fu*king wallet?"

I shut my eyes, tightly, when they were about to slap me, but their hand never landed on my face. 

When I slowly opened my eyes, I was shocked to see a handsome guy with pinkish-orange hair. He was Park Jimin, one of the newly joined students of our university who are a very popular group.

He was standing in front of me and it looks like he took the slap which should have been lane on my face.

Once the members who were bullying saw who he was, they ran away feeling guilty about who they hit, and the other people who were surrounding me did too.

I was shocked. Why did the popular guy save the nerd?

After they all left, Jimin turns to me and asked, "Taehyung-ah, gwaenchanha?"

As I had never interacted with others that much, and mostly with the popular guys, so my nervousness took over me. And also, no one used to call me by my real name but used to call me using nicknames, I was so shocked.

 And also, no one used to call me by my real name but used to call me using nicknames, I was so shocked

Jimin was looking at me with concern and was waiting for an answer from me.

What should I answer?!

I didn't know what to say, so babbled whatever came to my mind at that moment, "I want to rap in Cypher part 5."

After me saying whatever shit I said, Jimin chuckled. His eyes turned into a crescent shape when he chuckled.

I was ashamed at what I had said. What a first impression he might have.

Suddenly I was hugged by Jimin and was in his embrace. He pats my back and says, "It is alright. Cry as much as you want. And share with me your worries. I am here."

That is how I became friends with him and his friends.

From that day on I became the seventh member of their group.

But I didn't know the real reason why they became friends with me, a nerd.