37

Last chapter when I said it didn't happen I meant it didn't happen like that. Nick did go to Ryland's room.

Nick Austin-Lopez

I didn't mean to hurt him. Just like I didn't mean to cheat. I know I shouldn't have done it. And I regret doing it. Now it's all over social media. And they've twisted it to make it seem like I did it intentionally. I don't even know how it got out. And on top of that it doesn't just make me look bad it also makes ryland look bad. We've hurt 2 of the Lopez Brothers. Now what do we do. Go fuck the other one. Tony won't be able to trust me ever again. I wouldn't trust me. He already went through so much. I need to talk to him. It just doesn't help that he probably already knows.
"I'm sorry, Tony I really am."
"Why didn't you tell me. I could've helped you. When you started ignoring me I thought." He paused "I thought you were leaving me for her."
"Tony I didn't mean to hurt you"
"But you did. Nick. You cheated twice. Fuck I thought you were gay. What else are you lying to me about."
"Nothing I swear"
"Ye well I don't know if I can trust you."
"Baby I-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT" he said his eyes turning a deep red. Wait what the fuck. I've never noticed that before. His eyes quickly went back to their usual brown colour. "Did you know he did it to my brother" I nod my head knowing he was talking about ryland. Tears were sliding down my cheeks. "Are they better than me"
"What-"
"The girls that you cheated on me with. Did they love you more than I do? Do you love them more than you loved me because in the videos it looked like it"
"Tony I don't love them. I only love you. If I didn't do you think I would be here right now begging you to forgive me? Would I have married you?"
"Did you fall out of love? Like you did with the other guys?"
"Tony-"
"Why do I always get cheated on? You know what it's my fault. I love so fucking fast and so fucking hard. I fell in love with you too fast. I didn't even consider getting hurt."
"It was a mistake"
"No once was a mistake. Twice was a choice"
"Can I please make it up to you."
"I don't know how you can" he said walking away. Fuck I messed up. He won't forgive me now all coz I made a dumb mistake.