13

Nick Austin

"Tony can we please go talk

"Tony can we please go talk. In my room." I asked him. I wasn't gonna do that with him y'all so dirty minded.
"3 feet for Jesus" I heard Chase shout.
"What's up Nick" Tony asked
"I need to show you something" I said taking out an envelope.
"What is this" he asked
"Open it" I said watching him open it.
"Why the fuck am I holding adoption forms that are already signed." He said being a little slow. "Oh shit you already signed them?"
"Well I need you to sign it but you don't have to right now if you don't want to. I had her parents sign it. They seemed really nice but I don't get why they would do something like that to their kids"
"Ye me neither" he said signing the forms.
"Dixie knows. She was the first person I told. I told her not to mention anything to charli tho because I wanted charli to decide that on her own"
"Ye she did a good job at keeping that secret." He replied. "You're such a good person Nick. Doing something like this for her. I guess that's why I like you so much. I was gonna do something bigger but I guess I should probably just do it now."
"Do what Tony"
"Mr. Nick Austin. I've had my eye on you for a long time but I guess I've never had the guts to do this. The timing seems perfect to me and I couldn't ask for anyone else. Nobody puts everyone else before themselves more than you. So Nick, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of course I will bubs." I kissed him and he kissed back. "Okay I hate to kill the moment but we need to tell Charli about the forms."
"Oh shit ye we do okay let's do it now."
"Okay let's go downstairs and then I'm gonna text everyone to meet us in the kitchen"
"Cool" we both went downstairs with the envelope in my hands. Then, as if we had just set off a stampede, all of the hype house members came running into the kitchen. I'm guessing caffeine wasn't the best thing to have given them, I could've given them anything else like warm milk or even just water.
"Okay so a couple announcements. First one, Tony asked me to be his boyfriend. Obviously I said yes." I said to the group.
"Finally Tony" Avani says.
"Okay so next announcement has something to do with the queen herself; Miss Charli D'amelio-Austin-Lopez."
"D'amelio-Austin-Lopez?" Ondreaz says confused.
"That's if she wants to keep the D'amelio bit of course. You don't have to princess" I said giving her the envelope. She opened the envelope as everyone anxiously waited.
"When did they sign it?" She asked
"Awhile ago baby. I had them mail it to me so no I never met them." I replied.
"So you guys are my dads now?"
"Ye we are." Tony said. She hugged us for a second
"I think I'm gonna have my stage name Charli D'amelio but real name Charli Austin-Lopez"
"I like that"
"Can somebody please explain to us what the fuck happened?"
"I will" Dixie said. "Nick and Tony just adopted Charli"
"You knew?" Charli asked Dixie
"Ye I did." Charli runs up to Dixie and hugs her.
"Okay that's all we wanted to say y'all can go back to doing whatever the fuck y'all were doing."
"That's it. You're gonna act like that was just a normal Tuesday night." Avani questioned us
"It kinda was." Me, charli and Tony said
"Y'all have a weird definition of normal." Thomas said
"It was normal for me." Chase contributed to the conversation for the first time in what felt like 6 years
"Same here" ondreaz said
"Ye honestly to us it is kinda normal. We're not like you guys. We come from different backgrounds than you guys. Everything becomes normal that you think is weird. By everything I mean everything. Like getting shot or abandoned or getting into drugs. Waiting for somebody to adopt you while your friends are flaunting the perfect new families. Notice how I said families. Having a family is one thing. Having families is another thing. The lies, the cheating scandals. We're used to it. You guys clearly aren't." Dixie said clearly pissed off.
"She's right. Your lives always have been the ones we dream about. I don't remember the last time I saw my dad. Look at my brother, he's a fucking murderer." Chase said going after Dixie.
"I'm sorry we didn't know-" kouvr said
"We know you didn't. That's why they're both right" charli said leaving
"I'm sorry about them" Ondre says walking in the same direction. Tony followed
"I should-" I said getting cut off
"Ye don't worry bout it. Just go, your family needs you." Addison said.

Okay I need to rant to you guys. I am so pissed of at this male specimen called Josh Richards. Why have I not received an episode of tea tok. If he is in aware of the day because quarantine is happening can I please say that it is Wednesday. Tea tok was supposed to be out on Tuesday. It's not like he ran out of tea because there was that thing with kairi and mattia "dating" and then also the whole Tony and Nick situation that happened on ryland's live stream. Hate to break it to them but 👏🏽CORONA 👏🏽WON'T👏🏽STOP👏🏽THE👏🏽MOTHER👏🏽FUCKING👏🏽TEA👏🏽. Okay rant over.