15

Nick Austin

Holy Shit. Tony's nudes got leaked.
"Hey baby. Please don't check your phone. Charli don't check it either."
"Why what's so bad abou-" charli said checking her phone. "Ye papa don't check your phone. I need to bleach my eyeballs" as she said that ryland came running down the stairs.
"Sup shawty." He said being flirty with charli. Me and Tony both gave him a dirty look.
"Don't be talking to my underage daughter like that" Tony said
"Oh howdy helicopter."
"What the fuck is going on."
"Antonio Levi motherfucking Lopez!" Ondreaz screamed
"Oh no" I said
"What in the world were you thinking when you took those." He said.
"Can somebody please enlighten me on this subject." Tony said.
"I will" I said "Well, baby. Don't get mad. But um. A situation has occurred."
"Babe you're scaring me."
"Trust me you should be scared" Thomas says
"Just spit it out Nick" taking a sip of his water. That was a huge mistake.
"Your dick is trending on Twitter."
"It's what now?" He said widening his eyes and spitting his water out.

It's been a couple hours since I told him. He's been in bed, next to me sobbing, eating ice cream while listening to a variety of music, currently comatose by jadn hossler. So all I've heard for the past 3 minutes is My boyfriend screaming this:
"I. DON'T. CARE ENOUGH TO MISS YOU. AFTER ALL THIS SHIT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. MY HEART'S COMATOSE. COMATOSE." At the top of his lungs. Eventually the song ended so he goes quiet for a second. Then I hear some tana mongeau. He belts this one louder than the last one, which I didn't know was possible.
"I KNOW THAT I SHOULDNT CARE BUT I CAN BREATHE WITHOUT YOU." Honestly you would think we had broken up. Then going from one extreme to another. Charli burst into the room being excited as fuck.
"Hey dad, can I go on a date? Please?" She begged.
"Who? When? Where?" I asked
"Avani. In 3 hours. City Walk."
"Okay sure. But make sure you have your alarm,Taser, pepper spray and a fully charged phone."
"I will." She said walking out of the room closing the door behind.
"Hey baby you okay on the music." I asked him.
"Ye I should be for now."
"Okay I'm gonna go live but if you wanna put the music back on just tap me."
"Okay babe." Was the last thing either of us said before I went live. I made sure that nobody can see that I'm in Tony's room.

As promised here is the next chapter. I'm writing another book currently that isn't a fanfic it's actually a book that I planned out for an English lesson a year ago but I never actually wrote it. I liked the idea of it back then, and I still do know, I just planned out 3 books and only used one of them which I didn't like in the end because it didn't go as I had planned. I just wanted to know if you would read it. It's about a girl who is trying to figure herself out in college. I'm thinking of dropping the first chapter either today or tomorrow as a tester to see reactions towards it. It's called Always so look out for it and let me know what you think.