5

Nick Austin

So I woke up like normal but at some random ass time in the morning, I woke up at 5am for no reason whatsoever

So I woke up like normal but at some random ass time in the morning, I woke up at 5am for no reason whatsoever. I got a message from this guy called Thomas saying he wanted me to join a content house in California. If I decide to join it I'm probably gonna have to live there. Inno that Vegas is only 45 mins on a plane to get to la but I'm from Vegas I don't have the money for that shit. I also don't have enough money to buy or even rent an apartment. I can't ask my mom for money either. If we didn't buy this house when dad was alive we wouldn't be able to afford rent. This house is massive and we could get a lot of money if we sold it but at the same time we wouldn't have a house. My mom is always at work. I haven't seen her in 2 weeks. My dad got shot here. Right outside our house. I was 15 years old and at that moment I knew that I would have to work my ass of to take care of my mom. To make dad proud. I kinda want to go but if I do that means I have to leave Tony here and I won't see him for god knows how long. I decided to text Thomas and ask if Tony and Ondreaz can come live in the house too. I love Vegas so much and I know they do as well but out here we barely eat and when we do it's not enough. We also have to live in fear hoping that nobody comes and kills one of us. Praying that what happened to my dad doesn't happen again. We just live in such a dangerous place that it comes to these things. We just don't have enough money. Once I was done I went back to my room to go talk to Tony.
...
"That's not true. Your all those things you described me as. Okay so what the others don't wanna be with you." He said to me then I heard him whisper something under his breath but I couldn't figure out what he said. Then Thomas texted me back saying that the boys could come live with us and I started smiling like crazy.
"What got you cheesing so hard."
"Okay so would you be down to move out to LA"
"You know I would but where would I get the money to buy an apartment"
"Well if we move out we won't be living in a small apartment. We would be living in a mansion with like 15 other people living in it"
"Well this guy called Thomas Reached out and said me you and ondre should go live in a content house and all we need to do is make TikToks, post on instagram and film YouTube videos"
"Well I would have to ask Ondre I'm not going without him"
"He said he's down if you are"
"But what about our family we can't leave and go live a perfect life with them still here."
"We can send money for food and things every month to you family we're gonna be making a lot"
"Okay. I really want to go I just love it here"
"If you're staying we all staying."
"No you're not"
"Don't test me Tony" I said trying to stay calm
"I'm not testing you I'm saying go without me"
"Tony. Stop"
"No I wanna know why It's such a crime for me to tell my best friend and my brother that they can leave without me. I'm staying here I don't care what you have to say and you and Ondreaz are going.-"
"TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS KILLED." I screamed at him "I know how bad you don't want to believe it but there are guys that are capable of killing us. Look Tony I know that when your brother got shot it was hard for you but I need you too know that he's still out there and he wants to kill somebody. We live in fucking Vegas. Shit like that happens."