Chapter 6: Do you know me? (Ore o shittemasu ka?)

Hey guys I'm back with chapter 6. I was originally planning to explain how Zoro and (y/n) know each other but, during the writing process it seemed too long if I include the Zoro and (y/n) flashback. So, unfortunately I decided not to. For those of you who are curious I will be sure to include it in the next chapter! Thank you please enjoy my story!

____________________________________________________

(y/n)'s POV

"Luffy! I need to warn you! Please come down!" I shouted, looking up at the tower.

"My legs are stuck, I can't get down!" With his stretched legs tangled on the metal bars he was struggling to go down.

"Luffy! Smoker is going to come here soon! He is willing to capture you at any moment you must come down and run towards the harbor! Get out of this island!" I shouted at him hoping he would understand my message. Luffy and I were in the center of attention but I didn't care. I just hope that Luffy would escape out of this loguetown safely. Soon this place is going to be a war zone. If Dragon-san's identity is revealed during the mission buster call could be activated. Before any havoc happens I didn't want Luffy to be involved in this mission he must go.

"I don't know who you are but I'm busy with...."

As I saw trails of smoke rising above the crowds. People moved aside, to see Smoker standing glaring at Luffy. "Hey, boy"

"What do you want? I'm busy right now!" Luffy spoke as he tried to untangle his legs to climb up.

"Are you the guy with the biggest bounty in the East Blue?"

"I'm Luffy. Do you need something?"

"I'm Captain Smoker of the Navy. I'm in charge of Loguetown. You are under arrest." Smoker spoke in monotone.

"Arrest! I can't be arrested here, I must go to the Grand Line." Luffy spoke with a smile on his face. Luffy is a guy who would never give up on something he wants.

"Then you'll have to beat me first. You don't get into Grand Line unless you beat me"

"Then I will beat you!" As Luffy used his Gomu Gomu no mi power, stretching his arms, swinging it towards Smoker to attack him. However, it miserably fails due to his tangled legs. As his arm rebounds back to its normal state. His upper torso stretches downwards hanging upside down. "Darn it! My legs were tangled!"

"Just what the hell are you doing!" Smoker shouts of disappointment.

"I'm not doing this because I want to. It's just my legs... Urgh" Luffy struggles even more to get his stretched legs untangled from the metal bars. Soon his legs rebounded as his legs got untangled. "I'm unstuck! Gomu Gomu no pistol!" Luffy jumped, his fist shooting towards Smoker's face. However, Smoker punched Luffy, sent him flying high towards the central hall (building). So, Luffy counter attacks by using the Gomu Gomu no whip. However, his stretched legs changed its course to the water fountain, which was circling around, at a fast speed. "That was a big fail AHHHH!" His legs then rebounded and sent Luffy flying outside of the central town.

"Luffy!" As I shouted and followed the trajectory, where he was flying towards. Luffy must get out of this island and I must warn him.

Crash! "Luffy are you ok?"

"Urgh ya... Who are you anyway? Why do you seem to be familiar to me?"

"Luffy that is not the problem you must get out of Loguetown before dusk!" I exclaimed.

But Luffy suddenly grabbed my wrist and said "You seem to be a nice person come let's look at the execution platform together!"

"Oi! Wait Luffy!" As he dragged me along running across the street. I was a bit surprised. This was never expected. "Luffy we don't have time too..."