Chapter 14: Sir Crocodile

Hey guys I'm back with chapter 14. Hope you guys enjoy it! I'm sorry guys I should be uploading the chapters on time but I have uni applications to go and to be honest I'm also kind of slacking off and I'm not getting any motivation to write the story. But I will try to push myself to upload. I really do want to finish this story.

_______________________________________________________

When the fog of dust quickly resided and I could clearly see the intruders in the Casino, it was Luffy and his nakamas. Quickly shifting my sight to the other side of the room, chained up on a chair, I had noticed that this room itself was submerged into the sea hidden from the public.

"Crocodile! I will never forgive you if you do something to the Straw Hat Crew!" I burst out the anger, blabbering my mouth.

"Oh well (y/n) I'm hearing a bunch of gibberish. I can't exactly understand you." with a monotonous voice Crocodile smirked. Looking over the old crusty kairoseki chains it was locked with a golden lock. Turning my head slightly to the right I could barely peek at Luffy beneath the hood.

Usopp blabbering in his mouth talking about the trouble they are in. I mean with his head full of negative subjects, no way he could be positive about being captivated in a cell by the notorious shichibukai (seven warlord) Crocodile. While Usopp is using up all of his energy speaking out loud Luffy is carefree or rather seems to ignore Usopp, well until he touches the kairoseki cell. "I'm losing strength..." Luffy spoke.

"HMM I WONDER HUH LUFFY?? ISN'T IT BECAUSE UR TOUCHING THE KAIROSEKI BARS?" Usopp exclaimed while placing Luffy's hands away from the wall of the cell. But we all know Luffy of course he would raise his hands again and unconsciously place it back where it was.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" Usopp was definitely irritated by Luffy's careless actions in this situation. In the middle of Usopp's long speech , Luffy had turned his gaze outside of the cell towards me, while I was looking down doing my best to hide my face.

"I feel like I have seen her somewhere..." Luffy explained.

"Luffy, you're definitely not focusing." I mean Usopp should have recognized that in the first place.

I then see someone else chained up as well, seated on a chair. It was none other than Princess Vivi! Her lower half of her arms were moving, it seemed that she was on her way to cut the rope with a sharp tool. I had quietly ignored what I had seen and continued to be cautious about Crocodiles.

Crocodile had slowly stepped forward towards the trapped Straw Hat crew. "This is a good sight." while kicking the bars of the cell creating loud noises Crocodile had arrogantly looked at them. Examining the cell he was walking around in a circle for a minute. Clank! His footsteps had suddenly stopped. "Be my guest Straw Hat crew! We will play a fun game for this round! You guys might be able to escape the cell if you win!"

"What is all this about?" Smoker questioned.

"Oh well listen my fellow pirates and a marine captain I have this key right here, the key to the lock chained up on the cell door." He then tossed the key very high. Clink clank! And down into a banana crocodile's stomach.

"Hey! What's the meaning of this?!" Usopp yelled, mustering up all of his courage and bravery as the warrior of the sea.

"Well... It's part of the game. Youguys will have to find the key by yourself from one of the banana crocodiles and escape with your own strength."

While Crocodile was talking to the Straw Hat pirates, someone tapped my shoulder to see Vivi trying to break the kairoseki chains from me. "Oi what are you doing get away from here before Crocodile notices!"