𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. evolution

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER HEARING THAT STRANGERS WERE APPROACHING THE HILLTOP, EVERYONE CLOSED THE GATES AND RAN RIGHT INSIDE TO HIDE. Tara, Daphne, Debbie, Michael, Enid and Alden all ran to the front gates since Dianne had been watching on the post.

"How many?" Tara questions. "Eight," Dianne informs. "No, wait..." She looks down at the group and Daphne looks at Tara. "I think it's Michonne and them. Eight people." Daphne told.

Tara nods and looks up at Dianne, who takes care of it, having them drop their weapons at the gate.

The group had entered one at a time and once Genevieve and Lisa had walked in, they had caught Michael's eyes and Gen's eyes were caught as well. Debbie had grown speechless and so did Lisa. It was like the other had been looking at a ghost.

"Gen?" Michael spoke almost like it wasn't believable.

"Mike?" Gen questioned, in the same tone Michael was in.

"Dad?" Lisa furrows her eyebrows. "Mom?" Debbie inquired.

Daphne grabbed onto Enid's arm and looked at her, only to see that her face was as shocked as hers. They had connected the dots.

"Dad!" Lisa had run towards Michael and tackled him in a hug and Michael had held onto Lisa and almost knocked her on the ground.

There were tears in the man's eyes. Daphne hadn't seen the man cry in a long time. But these were happy tears.

He pulled away from the hug from Lisa and Gen walked towards Michael, speechless and hugged him, her arms wrapping around his neck. Her eyes trailed over to Debbie and there were tears in her eyes as well. Debbie had run towards her mother and had done something she hadn't done in a long time and that was hug her own mother.

Genevieve looks Debbie in the eyes and says: "Let me look at you." She smiles and wipes her tears away and hugs her daughter once more. The reunited family had a giant hug.

"I'm guessing you all know each other." Michonne comments, smiling homely at them. Michael wipes his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, we do."

Daphne smiles at the scene, happy that they were reunited with one another. She then remembered how Ron had talked about Gen and Lisa before everything happened. How the hell did she miss that? She blamed it on time, of course.

Michonne looked over at Tara. "Where's Jesus?" She asked. "Out with the search party looking for Eugene." Tara responds. "Eugene's missing? Since when?" Michonne asked. "I dunno. Thought you would. He went out with Rosita, but wasn't with her when we found her."