𝒊𝒊𝒊. warning signs

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

            THE FIRST THING DAPHNE DIDN'T EXPECT WAS TO SEE JUSTIN'S DEAD BODY AND THE SAVIORS ALONG WITH HER PEOPLE FIGHTING WITH ONE ANOTHER. Daphne had gotten into the crowd and saw some shoving and hitting.

It was getting completely out of hand and suddenly Alden broke up the fighting.

"Hey! Hey! Stop this shit! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Everyone turned their attention to the man. "We're gonna find out who did this, and we're gonna make sure it never happens to us again, all right?"

"'Us'? You're not one of us anymore." Jed spoke to Alden. "'Us' means all of us." Alden looked around and Jed decided to throw him a punch. "Hey!" Lark almost swung at Jed himself but Daphne stopped him from doing so.

"Go shovel that horse shit to whoever killed Justin!" Before Jed could do anything else, Carol stood in front of him, her gun in her pocket and ready to take out. "I thought you were supposed to be our leader."

"Enough. Turn around, all of you." Carol demanded. "No can do, Cee. Why don't you go ahead and yank that Roscoe, pop me right here? It's better than worrying about getting it in the back."

That was when Daphne, Cyndie, Rosita and a couple of others grabbed their weapons. Barcode stepped up. "We don't want this. Hey, we just need to protect ourselves."

"No guns!" Daphne turned around as she heard her father's voice and he stood above everyone.

"That 'cause you're the one took out Justin?" D.J. spoke, looking up at Daryl. Another Savior shook their head. "Nah. My money's on garbage lady." Everyone's eyes thwarted towards Anne. "Revenge's for Simon's play, sure." A woman spoke.

"Mine's on his kid." Another spoke and then all eyes were on Daphne. "Yeah, she was the last one seen with him." Someone had spoken.

"I didn't kill Justin." Daphne stood her ground. "Tell that to your dagger. Some of us saw almost pull it out last night." Daphne closed her eyes, not believing this was happening. And why the hell were they watching her?

"Why the hell would I waste my time on killing that prick?" Daphne questioned.

"No. It's him. Finishing what he started." D.J. told and he grabbed an axe laying near a tree. Arat tried to stop him. "Hey, stop. It's gonna go too far."

"Nah. It won't." Daryl told and put his crossbow up. "Maybe it's the three of them." That was when everyone started to approach Anne, Daryl and Daphne.