Spinning, he smashed Maelstrom's pommel into the back of Londons head, knocking him out instantly, and swept Isle's feet from under her. As she was about to hit the ground, his knee caught her in the side of the head.

"Sorry, guys, but I got someone to mess with. See ya after the Hunt wins!" He said before carrying on his way, taking out any half-bloodds that tried to stop him. About half an hour before he would come into view of the flag, he came across Theseus and Annabeth who were both waiting for him to come into view. As soon as he did, Theseus charged straight at him, spear-first. Knocking it aside, he felt the paralyzing and numbing magics in it that were only active if the owner was awake. Saying, "Sorry about this, little bro,"  as he slammed Maelstrom's pommel into his forehead, he spun around him and slapped the flat of Riptide's blade into the side of Annabeth's helmet before sheathing Maelstrom and taking out his shield.

He didn't even stop moving forward.

He kept up his march of destruction, destroying the enemy forces faster than they could even move. He finally found the flag.

Unfortunately, he also found the other hundred demigods that he and the Hunt hadn't taken down yet.

Behind them was Aaron and the flag.

Riight now he could truly care less about the flag.

He had his own agenda and nothing short of every Primordial, Titan, god, and demigod that hadd ever existed plus Order and Chaos combined could stop him from carrying it out.

The agenda?

Make Aaron wish he were in Tartaurus.

Or worse.

He gave an evil grin before he charged towards them, all of the swords that he had been collecting on his way here suddenly flying out of their places on his person to start causing havoc in their ranks. As he charged through their ranks, he slammed his shield into Travis' chest, knocking him onto his back before hitting another one in the face with his elbow. Jumping about thirty feet into the air, he landed and caused an earthquake at the same time, knocking most of them onto their backs, taking them out of the game. Standingback up, he took in how many still remained to see what would happen.

Which was only Aaron, and what was about tyo happen...

Was about to happen to HIM.

Aaron gave a sick grin before laughing and sayiiing, "Well, would you look at that? Percy's back!  Prepare to die, bitchface!"

Percy just laughed.

Then time beghan slowing down, swords changed into a ring of death around them, pain in gas form surrounded them. blood flowed in a ring of spikes around them, a hurricane formed around them, fire exploded into life aroud them, light went to near unbearable levels, even for Percy, shield went up atround them, and rocks began flying into the air.

Then it all swarmed towards Aaron.

He screamed in blind terror before getting used as target practice nad falling unconscious after a few minutes of the abuse.

Percy sneered at him, he had put Thalia through that and the most she had given even after an hour was a few tears without falling unconscious. He had put her and all the Hunters through that so that if he ever lost control of his bloodlust and tried killing everybody, they could defend themselves from him. Focusing his powers as god of nightmares and pain on Aaron's unconcious mind, he felt his eyes turn into that life draining sea-green that he had had as a demigod after Hera's little switcharoo with him and Jason, who was now a minor god of winds. The other seven were also minor gods, Piper being minor god of compassion, Leo minor god of flames, Hazel minor god of metals, Frank minor god of shapeshifters, and Annabeth minor god of architecture. They also shared the domain of heroes with Percy though. Percy shifted through Aaron's mind, looking for his worst fear.