Nine

When I woke up, I could still taste her blood on my tongue. I groaned, it would torture me all day.

Artemis responded by punching me and groaning, "Too loud. Go back to sleep."

I mentally chuckled before closing my eyes. Then I realized what time it was. "Shit! Artty, it's two in the afternoon," Her eyes snapped open before she sprang up. As soon as she moved I was on my feet. I summoned Angielem who promptly began cussing me out. "Angielem, I know you were bored, but right now, I could give less of a shit. We need to get back to the Hunters as fast as possible."

"Have you ever tried blood travel?"

 I stared at her. "You mean the one mode of travel that I can only sort of control over short distances, but can't even come close to controling it over long distances?"

She sighed. "Yeah, that's the one."

"How about no, because I don't want to end up in China. They still have't forgiven me for killing their president a hundred years ago, not that I blame hem." I said, shuddering as I thought of all the ways they could torture me.

"Flashing?"

"Unfortunately, I can only do that to and from my realms, the Vampiric Mountains, and Tartaurus or Olympus."

"Damn. OK, what about Mist or vapor travel?"

"Have to be fully awake."

"Grrr. Shadow-travel?"

"You see any shadows right now?"

"ARGH!" She screamed. "FINE! WHAT ABOUT PAIN TRAVEL?!"

I face-palmed. I hadn't thought of that. "Thank-you, Angie." Then I took Artemis's hand and pain travelled over to CHB. Blood travel is when I travel using somebodies blood to travel to a location, and it sometimes looks like I'm literally coming out of their flesh. It is really quite disorienting for everybody involved. Pain travel lets me travel anywhere there is someone who is in pain or has been in pain. In other words, It let's me travel anywhere I want.

I focused on the pain that was trapped inside of Camp  Half-blood, the pain of millions of warriors and heroes. Immediately we were enveloped in a cloud of red and black. When it was gone, we were looking at Theseus and Annabeth kissing on Zeus's Fist. Immediately I shouted, "OI! Get a room!"

Theseus looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "We did," was all he said before kissing Annabeth again.

I blinked. And again. "Wow, um. Too much information, little bro. I REALLY did not need that mental picture." I turned to Artemis was watching me with amusement in her eyes. "Shall we go before I drop a ball of  water on  their heads, milady?" Annabeth looked at us once and just smirked. I mind-linked with her. "Tell anyone, and you get frozen."

She responded with amusement. "I have no intentions of telling anyone about you're mate, besides, I'm a wee bit busy."

I chuckled at her response. I smiled when we got to the center of the camp, the energy of thousands of heroes, both living and dead, filled me, making my bloodlust calm down. watched as my sisters ran by, chasing Kaitlyn, who had been teleported with them. A couple seconds later I felt Aaron come out of Poseidon's cabin. Immediately I summoned a cloak with a hood and a pair of Blooddogs. Blooddogss are like hellhounds, except for three major differences. One, they are either red or blue. Two, they are literally always about the size of a horse when they're young adults like these ones.

Three, they can breath fire and spit acid.

Artemis gave me a confused look before I motioned in Aarons direction. She nodded before mind-linking. "Good news is that  capture the flag is tonight. Ever since you left the camp, they can't win a single match. At all. I think you'll be getting a choice between the Hunters. the campers, or lead your own team."