Ten

THIRD PERSON POV

 Percy smirked at everybody before booming out, "ALRIGHT, PEOPLE! MY WARRIORS WILL BE HELPING THE CAMPERS WHILE I HELP THE HUNTERS!"

"Why are you helping the Hunters? It's not like they'll need it!" Clarisse shouted.

"MY WARRIORS ARE ONLY A LITTLE LESS POWERFUL THAN ME, AND ZEUS HAS GONE INTO A FIGHT WITH THE WEAKEST OF THEM AND ENDED UP IN THE INFIRMARY FOR A WEEK! NOT AS BAD HOW IT WENT WITH ME, BUT...YEAH IT WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!"

Sacrifice muttered to Clarisse, "We're fucked. I have been sparring with him for two hundred years as the most powerful  of his army next to him, and the last time I beat him was 199 years ago. AAnd we tried fighting him with the whole army against him alone. We lost. Horriificly. And he didn't even break a sweat! If anything, he was even harder to beat." Clarisse gave him a terrified look.

Percy chuckled at that. "OK, people, get your flags, and teams, then go to where your having your bases." And with that he walked over to Artemis, spinning Angielem in staff  form.

Artemis smiled at  him before telling him, "Percy, I'm gonna geuss that we'll need you to go after the flag on your own, otherwise we'll be dealing with enemies far more powerful than us." He nodded in affirrmative and acknowledgement. "Good. Now, Phoebe, take Thalia and go place the flag. Atlanta, Katrina, Emily, and Sarah, set up the traps and other defenses. Lily..." After she gave everybody their jobs, they quickly got to work. Percy just waited in a tree, watching the enemy flag with a calculating eye.

The horn blew.

Immediately, he jumped down and began walking over. About thirty minutes later, Clarisse and seen other Ares kids came charging towards him shouting warcries, acompanied by his army.

Angielem shifted into a crossbow. Lifting it to his shoullder, he sighted and fired at one of the kids following her, hitting him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him and taking him out of the game. Then Angielem became a sword as he pulled Maelstrom out of it's sheath. Blocking Clarisse's attack, he spun and hit one of Zoe's arrows into Chris, who was right behind Clarisse, taking him down as well. Slamming the flat of his sword into the side of Clarisse' helmet, knocking her out instantly, he slipped paast her and rammed the pommels of his swords into the foreheads of another two and spun around one of them before hitting onther one in the temple with the flat of his sword, knocking them out as well. Sheathing Maelstrom, Angielem shifted into a staff again in time to deflect another arrow into one of the remaining Ares kids, then spin and strike the second one in the forehead. Twirling Angielem, who was giggling madly, he thumped the last one on the top of his head.

Suddenly, London, Angel, and Huntress were firing arrows faster than most people could see them. Angielem turned back into a crossbow and shot Huntress in the hand, temporarily numbing and paralyzing it. Forge, Sacrifice, Beauty, Huntress, and Vengance were all attacking him at once while London and Angel hung back firing arrows at him and Isle kept throwing magic she had learned from Hecate a century ago at him.

None of it hit him.

Sacrifice and Vengance were the first down, taking Angielem to the throat, making it incredibly difficult for them to breath now. Forge got half drowned after getting smacked in the forehead with Percy's elbow and Beauty ended up joining him with Angielem shaped bruise on the side oif her head. Quickly vanishing Angielem he brought out Maelstrom and Riptide before blurring towards the remaining three of his army. Angel ended up getting smacked in thee face with the flat of Riptide's blade.

The last thought that went through her head before she hit the ground was, "What is it with him and hitting me in the head? First the shield, now this? What the hell?"