Eighteen

RIGHT!

So this is my first attempt at a BDSM scene like this, so at least be careful at what you say in any comments you leave, keeping in mind that I have never personally done it.

At all, in almost any way, shape, or form.

Anyway.

ENJOY!

<(/|\)>

Do you want me to fuck you?

Those seven words sent shudders down her spine and her thoughts in every direction.

His hand gripping the back of her neck and her clothes vanishing brought her attention back to the man she loved. "Answer the question, love," he growled softly in her ear, sending more shudders down her spine.

She nodded and sucked in a breath when the grip tightened slightly. "Use your words when you are in this room , clear?"

She whimpered and said, "Yes, sir."

His eyes, unknown to her, flashed brightly at that.

The grip left her neck, and his voice, having descended further into a purr, whispered in her ear, "Good girl."

She purred slightly at that.

A brush against her cunt sent sparks throughout her body and a gasp out of her mouth. She could feel his smirk from the left and turned her head to him to see that, yep, he was smirking.  His hand brushed her clit, causing her to jerk in need. He grinned. "Well, aren't you impatient? Tell me when I go too far, OK, Artemis?" The mentioning of her name brought her back to reality, letting her have the presence of mind to nod. "Good girl."

She purred again.

Walking around her to stand in front of her, he said calmly, "Now then, Princess, how do you want me to fuck you? Keep in mind that you will most likely be unconscious by the end of our little... Session"

She shuddered again. "Uhhh..." Her thoughts were interrupted again by the brush of his length against her mound.

She whimpered, causing him to smirk. "Do you want me to fuck your virgin pussy first?" He walked behind her, his fingers leaving a trail of heat in his wake. "Or do you want me to fuck your sexy ass?" He walked in front of her again, his fingers still leaving the trail. "Your beautiful tits?" His hand crept up her body to her face. "Or your wonderful mouth?"

All she could get out was, "Uhhh?"

He chuckled. "Alright, your mouth it is." He waved his hand and the chains holding her wrists let go, causing her to fall her knees in front of him.

She didn't even register the lack of pain in her knees.

Her undivided attention was on the massive length in front of her, hard as diamond and hot as a forge.

She opened her mouth and took him in.

Percy's gaze was directed at the top of her head as she sucked, licked, and bobbed.

Needless to say, he was very  happy.

Growling, he reached down and buried his hands in his lovers hair before yanking her all the way to the hilt of his cock, making her deep-throat him.

The growl became a very loud purr.

She gagged slightly, but pushed that urge away, wanting to please her lover. Percy chuckled and began thrusting..

Eventually he got tired of that and pulled her to her feet. The chains that had bound her wrists wrapped her wrists again and pulled her up. 

Then he went down to his knees and began licking.