Four

Percy POV

After about three hours of non-stop questions from Thalia and Phoebe, they were finally satisfied and shooed away. Artemmis turned back to me with a raised eyebrow. I sensed what question she wanted answered, before answering it.

"I'm the new Hidden Spirit and the only wielder of Chaos Fire other than Chaos himself. Not to  mention I'm also the new god of memories. I hate having so many domains, I have to admit."

She raised an eyebrow. "Most men would be grabbing for more."

Immediately I felt my eyes light up with fire. "I would appreciate it if you did not compare me to other males. We both know that I don't deal well  with being put in the same group as everybody else." I spat. I was angry. Why would she have brought that up? The last person to group me with everybody else was Annabeth, so I was more than just a little angry.

She  very slowly  went for her knife. I flcked my hand at it and it flashed into her hand.  I blinked.. "What the hell? I don't remember being able to do that before."

She shook her head with a smile on her face. "You really are a Kelp-Head, are't you?" I gave a sheepish smile. "I'm assuming that is a new power of yours. I have some questions of my own still though."

"Shoot."

"First, HOW THE HADES DID YOU GET WINGS!?"

I chuckled. "Honestly, I don't know how I got them, but I do know why. They are quite literally indestructible. Ouranos gave me a simulation of what would happen if Zeus tried blasting me and I had my wings surrounding me. It ended about as well as the last time he pissed  me off."

She blinked before saying, "OK,  then. Second, Chaos Fire?"

This time I gave a full on laugh. "Chaos Fire is so old that only two people in the whole entire universe have ever used it now, unless you count Chaos' brother, Order."

"OK. Well that was all. Be ready though, because we have to go to Olympus for a while. A meeting is coming up as I'm sure you recall."

"Unfortunately, I do remember that. I don't suppose I'm  allowed to run away from this one?" I asked hopefully, only to be disappointed when she shook her head. "Damnit. Oh well. It just means that everybody else will be wanting to turn me into a pile of Percy-Cakes again. Stupid ADHD." She chuckled.

"Well, Percy, I have a couple things that I need done before the meeting, so you might as well find something to do until then. Bye!" She said before flashing away.

Great.

Now what?

I stood up and decided to test my wings. I carefully spread them out, so I didn't hit any of the tents with my 30 foot wingspan. Luckily, none of the tents  were in the way. I flapped once and the next thing I know, I'm going about a hundred miles per hour.

Straight for a tree top.

WHAM!

Bye-bye, world of the living and hi, Morpheus!

THALIA POV

I watched as Kelp-Heead flew straight into a tree with a crunch that all the Hunters could hear. Of course, we all winced. I face-palmed before jogging over to where his unconsccious form lay.

How on earth did he run into a tree and not get hurt? Even a god gets hurt from running into things.

He groaned. "Anybody get the number on that bus?"

I shook my head and sighed. "That was you flying into a tree, you dolt."

He sat up and said in a pained voice, "Oh. Anybody get the type of tree it was then?" I glared at him.