Seventeen

Bloody red light showed through her closed eyelids, and she could feel Percy's hand running through her hair. 

He chuckled. "You can open your eyes, love. I already know you're awake."

She opened her eyes and gave him a questioning look before losing herself for what felt like the first time in his eyes.

Where as before, she could only see what everyone else saw, now she could see the pale blue and neon green highlights that were so thin that if she hadn't been changed, she wouldn't be able to see them.

He smirked. "See something you like?"

She responded by growling at him.

He laughed. "You're cute when you're angry."

She was immediately placated. Flattery would get him a LONG way.

And judging from the fact her new Vampiric part of herself was very quickly demanding blood, it wouldn't be that long.

She jumped when she heard his voice in her head, deep and booming, sending shudders down her spine at the same time.

<:Let me guess, you're Thirsty?:>

She nodded. He smiled and gave her a red bag that sloshed as she took it. 

As soon as she smelled what was in it, the Vampire came out and took control, sinking a pair of fangs into the bag and drinking from it.

A rumbling purr came from deep in her chest.

Percy wrapped his arms around her, keeping his hands and arms away from her meal. He knew all too well how badly interrupting a Vampiric's feeding can end.

VERY.

Although, that could have just been him.

He shook his head and smiled at her, stroking her hair as she fed, eyes closed. "Good?"

She just growled at him for bothering her.

Chuckling, he said, "Just remember, should you need it, you simply need to ask or think the name of this dimension."

She opened her eyes, which were now glowing silver with red pupils that was slowly turning back to black.

 "Whay da name ov da dimenthion?"

He raised an eyebrow. "It's rude to talk with your mouth full."

She growled at him.

He smirked. "Names have power. This dimension has been around since the first flesh and blood, or in our case, ichor, being was created. Seeing as that was the grandfather of void, this dimension is so old that not even Creation, Void's grandfather, knows how old it truly is. What we do know, is that it makes Abyss look like a baby. And he is the third oldest Primordial in the Universe. First being Creation, second being Destruction."

She nodded, mouth still attached to the part of the blood bag she had bitten.

"OK, I have to ask. How is that thing not empty yet?"

She purred again.

Sighing he shook his head. "I drained the darn thing in two seconds when I was first changed. I guess it's just because you have more control than me."

Artemis blushed.

"That isn't it, is it?"

She shook her head.

"Fangs stuck?"

She gave him a sheepish look.

He shook his head again, amusement clear in his eyes as he helped her remover her fangs from the bag. "Don't worry, I did it too."