Five

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Chaos erupted, and no, not the person Chaos.

"QUIET!" Percy shouted over them at volumes that would have deafened them for a second if they were right next to them. Thankfully they listened and shut up. "Now, questions, one at a time."

Artemis went first, surprisingly. "What is a Vampiric?"

He gave a sad smile. "Vampirics are creatures like the Chupacabra. Emposai are not Vampirics because they were created by Hecate, not Order, Chaos' brother. Most are rather peaceful, but still hate Order for taking their normal lives. Those that don't... Well, they tend to regret serving him quickly."

 Phoebe spoke up, "What exactly is a Vampiric?"

Percy  cocked his head to one side, considering how to explain it. "There are many different kinds of Vampirics, but the most common is the Draculite. Take a wild geuss where the legend of Dracula came from. They are crazy fast, strong, and when they  get  old enough, they can turn into gigantic bats, bats the size of an elephant. The type that I am, well, I don't know the name of what I am, although I believe my dad called me the Blood Primordial, whatever that  is." Artemis gave a gasp. Percy looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Are alright, Artemis?"

She nodded. "It's just that the Blood Primordial is a being that can make creatures out of blood, and can  take the powers of others by drinking their blood."

Percy raised an eyebrow. ""Well, I hope my bloodlust doesn't take over and make me drink someones blood, because it has been going completely bonkers as of late." Percy said with a faint grimace. Suddenly he frowned and turned to the shadow at his left. "What is it, Uncle Hades?"

Hades stepped out with a look of pure hatred in his eyes. "I have a mission for you, and even Hestia agreed that you should make them wish for death by the time your done with the son of a bitch." He paused and looked up. "No offense, Athena."

Percy frowned. "What did the target do?"

Hades growled, his eyes burning with flames. "Not only did they torture the child mentally and physically, but he also raped her, and tortured her mother to death in front of her very eyes. This is a command from all the Olympians that were at the meeting. Save the child and make her so-called uncle wish for Tartaurus!" Hate filled his every word. Percy's eyes glowed brown as he looked through his memories and saw what had been done to the child. At first, the Hunters couldn't see his emotions, but eventually they began seeing his eyes turning red and his face contorted into a snarl of fury.

He looked Hades in the eye, who took a step back as he saw Percy's fury etched into his face. "Tell the others that I'll do better than that."

Hades went even paler, if that was even possible. "You plan on letting the Eight Demons loose?"

Percy didn't say anything, just gave cruel smile.

Hades gulped. "No way. Your letting Armageddon out!?" Artemis looked at him quizically. "Armageddon is one of his three aspects."

Artemis frowned. "I thought we could only have two."

Hades shook his head. "Percy has three. His Greek aspect, his Roman aspect, which is known as Terros, and his Vampiric aspect. His Vampiric aspect is named Armageddon, Catastrophe, or End. When End comes out... Nobody can look at the remains except him, Percy, and you."

Artemis frowned again. "Why me?"

"You've done almost as bad. Pretty much, the onlly difference is he likes to extend it for weeks at a time." Artemis paled.

Percy gave her an apologetic smile, before turning back to Hades. "Where?"

"The middle of the Black forest, here I'll show you." Immediately Percy's mind was filled with the memory of the location.