Guess I'm going to hell

Ships: none

Important info: Peter lives with avengers, he is gay, but the avengers don't know that

Warning!: homophobia

-----------------------------

3rd person POV:

The avengers all were happily eating dinner and chatting with each other. After some time the topic somehow drifted to LGBTQ+ community. Well let's say not everyone likes the community.

"It's an illness and they need help. It's wrong" Can you guess who said that? If you guessed Steve then you're absolutely right.

"They're not so bad, Cap. They're humans like us."

"Yes they're humans, but they're sick and are going to hell." After those words were spoken Peter decided that even though there is a homophobe in the family this is a perfect way to come out. So he stood up from his seat and began walking towards the exit.

"Where you going to, kiddo?"

"Hell aparantly" It took a few seconds for them to proces what he meant by that, but when they did they were on different levels of shocked.

Some weren't shoked at all. Like Tony and Sam. Sam because the kid acidently told him one night and Tony because he was Pters father figure and when they were watching a show he said that Andy Samberg was cute.

Then there were others who were surprised, but didn't really care.

And then there was Steve. Steve Steve Steve. He now regreted his words and all the times he spoke bad about LGBTQ+ community just because he didn't understand it.

"Hey , Pete, so you got a boyfriend?" shouted Clint while running to catch up to Peter. He of course wanted to hear all the tea.

Hope you liked it!

-bye tomatoes 🍅

Peter Parker one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara