Soulmates

Ships: Parley/Parkner

Important info: Tony and Pepper are Harleys biological parents, Harley knows avengers and they know him. Harley is in college. Harley and Peter don't know each other.

They both are 20.

--------------------
3rd person POV:

10 year old Harley looked at his dad and asked him

"Dad, how do we find our soulmates?"

"Well on you 15th birthday words appear on you wrist. They are the first words your soulmate will ever tell you. That's how you find them."

-5 years later-

Today is Harleys 15th birthday. Everyone want to see what first words will his soulmate say.

After everyone ate they decided to count down and then Harley will read the words out loud.

"3...2...1! Well what are the words?"

"I'm going to die" at the end Harleys voice got quieter. He didn't know what to think. Is he gonna meet his soulmate right before he dies?

"Well that... that was unexpected"

"Yeah..."

"Well we'll deal with it when the time come now let's go eat the cake.

-time skip when Harley is 20-

Harleys POV:

BEEP BEEP

Ugh. Who came up with the idea to make 7 am classes. Wait what time is it? I look at my clock and it reads 6:20 am.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!"

I quickly get ready and rush out of the door yelling bye to my dad.

"Bye, Harley!" Yells my dad to me.

When I get to my class I still have 5 minutes left. I sit besides a cute looking boy who looks like he's about to fall asleep. I see him take out monster energy drink and pour it in his coffee. He turns to me and says

"I'm going to die." And then he drinks the whole thing.

"Can I join you?" I ask him. He looks at me weirdly then at his wrist and I see his eyes go wide. I decide to look at my wrist to and remember that the first words our soulmate says to us are written on our wrists. Mine says 'I'm going to die' . That means that he's my soulmate.

"So we're soulmates?"

"I guess so. Anyway I'm Peter."

"I'm Harley." I say and shake his hand. I'm actually glad that he said those words more like a joke and not like he's dying right now.

"So could I get your number?"

"Sure. It's **** **** ****"

"Thanks"

-after class-

After class I decide to ask Peter if he wanted to hang out.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Okay. When are you free?"

"Well today I don't have any lectures anymore so basically all day today."

"Me too. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Where do you wanna go?"

"There's this delicious sandwich shop in Queens"

"Then let's go there" We talked all the way there. The sandwiches there were delicious like Peter said. I found out that hanging out with him wasn't bad at all. He was very cute and blushed easily. After a while we decided to go to our homes. I said that I'll text him and I'll definitely do that after I tell dad what happened.