Christmas

Ships: Parley/Parkner

Important info: Harley is Tonys and Peppers biological son.

A/N sorry for so much Parley but I think that there isn't enough of this ship in Wattpad so yeah

------------------

3rd person POV:

It's Christmas season. Holidays started for kids and adults. The avengers, Harley, Peter and Pepper were staying in the avengers tower to celebrate.

It's now midnight and they finished decorating a few hours before. Harley and Peter went to bed right after they finished, but the avengers had other plans. They were planning for a while now how to get the boys together.

"So where should we hang it?"

"Maybe above the doorway?"

"Or above where they usually sit on the couch. And then we can have a movie night tomorrow and they always sit there together so they'll have to do it."

"That's a good idea, Nat. And if we hang it above the doorway they might not come together. So who knows how we gonna get it there?"

-time skip brought to you by the news fish in spongebob-

The next day Tony announced that they'll have a movie night tonight and that everyone had to come.

Most of the avengers were training till then so when they came to the living room and saw the boys sitting not in their spots they were unpleasantly surprised.

"Hey, boys. Why are you not sitting in you usual seats?" Asked Wanda

"Just decided to change it up a bit. But only for this movie night. Is there a problem?"

"Nope. No problem at all."

-time skip brought to you by Grinch-

After the movie night which ended at 11 pm Peter and Harley went to bed while the avengers stayed behind again.

"Well it didn't work. Any suggestions where we can put it up now?"

"How about their usual seats at the dinner table?"

"Yeah okay. They can't change their place there"

-time skip brought to you by dogs and cats-

The next day at the dinner only Harley showed up. Everyone were confused as to where Peter was and a little angry that their plan might not work again.

"Hey, Harley. Where's Peter?" finally asked Clint.

"Oh he's sleeping. Said that he was very tired after patrol."

"And how do you know that?"

"Well I sometimes help him bandage the wounds that are not very serious to go to the MedBay. "

"Okay"

This repeated several times. Avengers put it up somewhere where they thought that they both will be, but they don't go there together or the other is somewhere else. The night before Christmas they decided on both horrible and perfect idea.

"Let's put it everywhere where they could be together. And I mean doorways, couch, kitchen, table. They will either kiss at least once or they will kiss multiple times. Both of the options will lead to them being together so it's a win win."

So they did just that.

-time skip brought to you by IMAGINATION"

The next morning everyone except the boys were there. They all wanted to see their first kiss together. Surprisingly for them they walked in together and went right under the first mistletoe.

"Hey~, boys. Look what are you under." Said Clint teasingly. Of course he wanted to see them together too, but he couldn't miss the opportunity to tease them.

Harley and Peter looked up and instantly had small smirks on their faces. Smirking they looked at everyone in the room then at each other and shared a short sweet kiss and walked to get breakfast like nothing happened. The avengers were speechless. They kissed and acted like that was an everyday thing. What they didn't know though was that it was for them. It continued like that all day.

Let's back track a little.

So about a year ago on Christmas Harley and Peter started dating. They didn't tell their family because they wanted to mess with them.

The night after decorating and them "going" to sleep was a lie. Their plan was that Peter crawls on the ceiling to the living room and listens on the avengers plan then tells it to Harley. Easy. On the night before Christmas they decided to give in and give them what they want. But they thought of a catch in that one too. They decided to act like sharing kisses was an everyday thing for them. And it actually was.

Of course keeping such a huge secret from the team was hard, but their faces were worth it. Plus most of their affection in front of the avengers they (the avengers) wrote of as them to blind to see the others crush.

Now back to present.

After everyone opened their presents they decided to watch Netflix and chill. Harley and Peter sat in their usual seats and right underneath the mistletoe. Again they casually kissed and Sam has had enough

"Okay spill"

"Spill what?"

"How are you acting so casual? I mean it's good that you're not awkward, but I thought that at least Peter would be blushing or something."

"Oh you don't know?"

"Know what?" This time Natasha asked.

"I really don't know how you don't know. We were making it quite obvious"

"Wait. So you are dating?"

"Yep"

"For how long?" The avengers thought that they couldn't be dating that long if they didn't notice.

"Oh for about a year"

" A YEAR?!"

"Yeah. That's what I said"

"And I thought we had spies on our team. Tsk tsk tsk"

"But- but" Natasha said still not out of her shocked state.

"How did you avoid the mistletoes and why did you hide it from us?"

"Well we hid it to mess with you and with mistletoe... It's a secret only we know."

"Wow... We are oblivious"

"That you are" said Peter grinning and one more time kissed his boyfriend

-bye tomatoes 🍅