Who's name is on the back of the hoodie?

Ships: Parley/Parkner

Important info: Peter is taller than Harley, they go to different schools, but in the same city, Harley and Peter live at Avengers Tower.

Requested by: @lovedove06

————————————————————

Harley's POV:

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa da ba dee da ba daa da ba dee da ba daa-

"Ugh stupid alarm. What time even is it?" I looked at the clock and it read 7:28.

"Shit! I'll be late to school!" I quickly got up and threw on some jeans and one of Peter's hoodies. They were a bit to big on me, but that's one of the best things about his hoodies. I raced to the kitchen, grabed a toast and ran to school.

-time skip to the end of the school day brought to you by CaLmLy-

Everyone was looking at me a bit weird today for some reason. Well what ever that is no one mentioned it to me so it  must be not a big deal.

After the last bell rang me and my friends were talking by the gate of the school. Maybe they know why everyone was looking at me like that?

"Hey, guys, do you know why everyone was looking at me a bit weird?"

Before they could answer I felt hands around my waist and my darlings voice.

"Hey, Harls. Hi, Harley's friends. And to answer your question you wore my hoodie that says Parker on the back of it."

"Oh" I said blushing. I looked at my friends and saw that they were a little bit surprised and awwing (idk if that's a real word) at the situation.

"I told you I had a boyfriend"

"Well yeah, but you're so short that we thought you would't find your other half"

"Sorry"

"It's alright guys. Anyway Peter shoudn't we be going?"

"Yeah we should. Bye, Harley's friends."

"Bye, Harley's boyfriend!" I heard my friends yell as we were walking away.

Gosh I love my boyfriend

Hope you like it!

-bye tomatoes 🍅