Meeting the avengers

Ships: none

-----------

Peters POV:

Today started like any normal day. I woke up, ate breakfast, went to hel- I mean school, got beat up, learned nothing, went to internship, went home, patrol and then sleep. But today that didn't happen.

First my alarm clock woke me up late so I didn't have time to eat breakfast. Then I was late to my first lesson and because of that I had detention. At least Flash wasn't in school today so I didn't get beat up.

After school and detention Happy picked me up and we drove to Avengers tower. We got there in the span of 10 minutes which was good. I walked through the front doors and was greeted with familiar voice.

"Hello Peter. Welcome back. To the usual floor I assume?" (he talked and walked so he is already in elevator... Just so nobody would be confused)

"Hi Fri. And yes. Thank you"

A few moments later I arrived at the kitchen/living room/ avengers floor. Now you maybe be asking what am I doing there. Well I'm Tony Starks personal intern and we have a son/father kinda relationship going on. Usually when I come to the tower I first eat, do my homework and then go to the labs. And yes Tony knows about me being Spider-man.

Anyways I go to the kitchen, drop my backpack on one of the chairs and start making myself some cereal because it's never to late for cereal.

I eat in silence thinking of how I could upgrade my suit. When I finish I wash my dish, put it in place and start doing my homework.

Avengers POV:

They were all returning after training when they heard some noise coming from the kitchen. Steve makes a signal for all of them to be quite. When they get to the kitchen they weren't expecting to see a kid (who looked like a 12 year old) washing dishes. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

After he finished washing he started doing what looked to be homework. They were still holding their weapons on him and (rather creepily) watching him.

Third person POV:

After bout 10 minutes of Peter doing his homework and avengers silently watching him they decided to make themselves known because the boy didn't notice them at all.

It was Steve who decided to approach the teen. "Hello"

"Hi, Mr.Stark. I'm almost finished with my homework so I'll be down in a bit" said Peter too focused on his work to realize that the person who he talked to wasn't Tony.

Meanwhile avengers were completely confused why and how Tony would know this teen. And at that moment the said man walked into the room.

"Hi, Pete"

"Didn't we already say our hellos Mr.Stark?"

"Umm. No,kid, we didn't. You might wanna look up from whatever you're doing though"

Peter did as he was told and what he saw shocked him but also worried because his spider sense didn't warn him.

"Hey put down your weapons. Kid's save and 100% not HYDRA"

Everyone lowered their weapons.

"So who is the kid?" asked Nat.

"U-um. P-Peter Parker Ms.Natasha Black widow ma'am"

"Please call me Nat, kid"

"How old are you?"

"15. Dr.Banner. I gotta say that I love your work and I read all your books. I especially like the ones on gamma radiation."

"You understood them?"

"Y-Yeah"

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

"The kid's a genius. He's my personal intern. Helps make your weapons and... Wanna show them yourself kid?"

Peter nodded. Then he jumped on the ceiling and sat on it like he would on the floor. Everyone had their mouths open. Well except for Tony.

"So you're Spider-man" It was a statement not a question.

"Yup"

"So what are your powers?"asked Bucky.

"Well I can stick to anything, have enchanted senses and a sixth sense that I call my spider sense"

"And what about the webs?" asked Bruce this time

"I made those myself"

"Wow you really are smart"

"Thanks"

They talked for a while and everyone already had a soft spot for that bean of sunshine because how could you not.

I know it's crap, but it's only the first chapter

- bye tomatoes 🍅